The wines we tasted were:
- Dow 1927 from CPR
- Schofield 1922 from PW - the capsule was stamped "Schofield's 1922" and the cork branded "Vintage 1922", which is consistent with other Schofield bottles we have had in the past, so the shipper remains unknown — or perhaps this was a blended wine similar to Avery's Finest Reserve Vintage Ports
- Unknown 1892 from WPS - french bottled in a bottle bearing a seal "Guillot Brasseur Feurs (Loire)"
- Tuke Holdsworth 1922 from THRA - bottled by William Smith of Bishop's Stortford
- Dow 1960 from IDJ
- Croft, believed 1912 from AHB - the cork was branded although damaged. The shipper was reasonably clear, the vintage mostly obscured other than the last digit being "2". The vintage was deduced from the character and age of the bottle.
- Feuerheerd 1896 from MPM - the bottler was embossed on the wax capsule, but very difficult to read. Perhaps it was "Walter Schladen Middlesborough"
- Graham 1966 from AJM
- Croft 1922 from AHB on behalf of OJMQ
- Shortridge & Laughton Moscatel 1900 from GEAG
- Warre 1970 from IDJ
Link to the organisation thread.