Tesco's Offers.

Talk about anything but keep it polite and reasonably clean.
Conky
Fonseca 1980

Tesco's Offers.

Post by Conky »

Currently on at Tesco's UK Stores. Free delivery on Internet purchases that end up over £50 in total. Plus a £10 off promotion for sales of wine over £50.

So if your being thick, you could, for example purchase a half case of Otima's 10 yr old Tawny for £51, but only pay £41 and have it delivered to your door free.

Only a few days left for the double deal. If you haven't had any Emails, there's a promotion code for the £10 off, I can give you, and the Free Delivery says I can forward that one on to anyone.

Let me know if I can help. I think it runs out on Sunday.

Alan
uncle tom
Dalva Golden White Colheita 1952

Post by uncle tom »

Don't forget that Otima is sold in 50cl bottles, not 75cl - to catch the unwary!!

Tom
I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I shall be sober and you will still be ugly - W.S. Churchill
Conky
Fonseca 1980

Post by Conky »

That was only an example. They do others but their range isn't great. I just like Otima's. Turns out you have to buy 12 bottles of wine. So I bought the Otima's and 6 bottles of cheap Carva for her indoors. £70 turned into £60. Of course you could go for the cheaper Ports to keep the % discount at 20%...but I like Otima! :D

Alan