Oporto (another ‟what to see” thread)

Anything to do with Port.
jdaw1
Cockburn 1851

Re: Oporto (another ‟what to see” thread)

Post by jdaw1 »

Go to the Graham’s lodge shop. They sell black plasticised bags, with a prominent white Graham’s logo, that have internal fabric so that they can hold six bottles upright. When empty they fold flat into almost nothing. Cost: €2 or €3, I forget. A great means of carrying wine to tastings. Really worthwhile value. Very useful.
Portman
Fonseca LBV

Post by Portman »

Please excuse my senior moment of confusing the Factory House in Porto with the Vintage House hotel in Pinhau.

:oops: :oops: :oops:
JacobH
Quinta do Vesuvio 1994

Post by JacobH »

Portman wrote:Please excuse my senior moment of confusing the Factory House in Porto with the Vintage House hotel in Pinhau.
I’d blame the Port :-)
jdaw1 wrote:Go to the Graham’s lodge shop. They sell black plasticised bags, with a prominent white Graham’s logo, that have internal fabric so that they can hold six bottles upright. When empty they fold flat into almost nothing. Cost: €2 or €3, I forget. A great means of carrying wine to tastings. Really worthwhile value. Very useful.
Sounds good. Would you like me to acquire more than one for some sort of further distribution?
jdaw1
Cockburn 1851

Post by jdaw1 »

JacobH wrote:
jdaw1 wrote:Go to the Graham’s lodge shop. They sell black plasticised bags, with a prominent white Graham’s logo, that have internal fabric so that they can hold six bottles upright. When empty they fold flat into almost nothing. Cost: €2 or €3, I forget. A great means of carrying wine to tastings. Really worthwhile value. Very useful.
Sounds good. Would you like me to acquire more than one for some sort of further distribution?
I want another, but am likely to be in Oporto before meeting you.