Port in Storage at Horseridge Cellars

Port to sell? Excellent! Please post here, with details of what you have, how stored, and where in the world it is. Please start by reading our ‘Standard advice to would-be vendors' and ‘A note to wine merchants’.
jfacciol
Taylor’s LBV

Port in Storage at Horseridge Cellars

Post by jfacciol »

I am selling off most of my collection, which I built over the 1990s and early 2000s. I have a wide variety of cases available, all in storage at Horseridge Cellars in Connecticut. Most are vintage ports but there are some LBVs and even a little bit of crusted port. If you are interested, please contact me and I will send you the listing. There are about 500 bottles available. I will only sell by the entire case so please be aware of this when you look at the list.

Obviously, I am not charging a buyer's premium, which runs 25% at Zachys and similar amounts at other auction houses.

Transfer would be at Horseridge Cellars so you would be responsible for moving the port from their storage facility if you want it at another location.

Hello to all my fellow New York tasting friends, whom I have not seen for many years.
Mike J. W.
Taylor’s LBV

Re: Port in Storage at Horseridge Cellars

Post by Mike J. W. »

PM sent.
Glenn E.
Graham’s 1977

Post by Glenn E. »

I have also sent a PM.
Glenn Elliott
SushiNorth
Martinez 1985

Post by SushiNorth »

Sent a PM
JoshDrinksPort
Image Port wine should perhaps be added -- A Trollope
jdaw1
Cockburn 1851

Post by jdaw1 »

jfacciol wrote: 13:13 Thu 29 Jun 2023Hello to all my fellow New York tasting friends, whom I have not seen for many years.
And hello from this one. I particularly recall a fine tasting of 1970s on Valentine’s Day, 2008, in Brooklyn.

Edit: review.

It is a shame that man be parted from his Port, but from the list of those who have sent PMs, it might go to a good home. And have you considered PM’ing New York tasters?