Registering Again

Make suggestions and report problems.
Alex Bridgeman
Graham’s 1948

Registering Again

Post by Alex Bridgeman »

I've registered (again). I think that was the third time I've registered and can't post without registering again!!!

Never mind, you can't get too much of a good thing.

You won't see a great deal of me for a while as I'm working and travelling (and drinking port) a lot over the next couple of weeks but I'm stunned to see the amount of postings that there have been since I last registered / logged on / posted.

Keep up the good work. I toast you all with the 1988 Warre Colheita that I have in my glass right now.

Alex
KillerB
Taylor Quinta de Vargellas 1987

Post by KillerB »

Alex

Welcome aboard.

Don't understand what went wrong, but good to see you here,

Alex
DRT
Fonseca 1966

Post by DRT »

Al-B,

Good to see you here 88)

Are you sure you have posted here before? There was a temporary site on a different URL for a day or so and then this nice new one was launched last Wednesday.

I hope you can drop in from time to time on your trip and let us know what you're drinking :wink:

Derek
Conky
Fonseca 1980

Post by Conky »

Alex,

Hi. I was getting worried. I was beginning to think we'd have to start using common sense on Cork Issues! But the Great Corked one is back in the fold. :D

Alan
Alex Bridgeman
Graham’s 1948

Post by Alex Bridgeman »

It would make sense that I've not posted on this site before. I've been working my butt off the last few days and have had extremely limited access to the internet (this particular wireless connection has 5 minutes left before I run out of credit) so no-one has seen much of me at all.

And if you guys are changing the forum every week then it makes sense that when I log on once a fortnight its on a new forum.

It all ties in with Al-K's cunning plan to keep my status of Cruz Ruby ... change the forum every week and keep resetting Al-B's status to Cruz Ruby.

Anyway - remember that you are only imagining that you are reading this as I am refusing to post again until ADMIN changes my status and makes me look better than I really am.

Credit's gone. Have fun all.

Alex
DRT
Fonseca 1966

Post by DRT »

Oi, Cruz Ruby boy - I've just gone Niepoort LBV 88)
DRT
Fonseca 1966

Post by DRT »

Make that a Warre's Traditional LBV :wink:

I've run out of TN's - I'm off to bed