Its too quiet

Talk about anything but keep it polite and reasonably clean.
Alex Bridgeman
Graham’s 1948

Its too quiet

Post by Alex Bridgeman »

Moved (badly) from Port Conversations

I have to admit to a catastrophic Admin error. In attempting to move this thread from PC to MD I managed to delete all of the posts :oops:

To assist internet archaeologists in centuries to come, the conversation went something like this:

AHB - It's quiet on the Forum tonight

Derek T. - Yes, I know

AHB - I'm so bored I'm researching old auction prices

Jdaw1 - I'm not clever enough to solve this geometric algorythm. Can anyone help?

Derek T. - No. But should I move this thread to MD or Site Stuff cos it's nowt to do with Port?

Jdaw1 - Well spotted Derek T, you are so clever and much more so than I am cos I can't even do these easy algorythms. Please move to MD.

ADV - Yes, Derek T is very clever and that's why I'm in love with him.

Luc - It's time to talk about Port

I think that about sums up the discussion

Admin2
DRT
Fonseca 1966

Post by DRT »

This reply added simply to raise awareness of abovementioned catastrophy. Sorry folks.

Derek
"The first duty of Port is to be red"
Ernest H. Cockburn
Alex Bridgeman
Graham’s 1948

Post by Alex Bridgeman »

Did I really post all that last night. My goodness, here was me thinking that I was asleep last night.

I must be clever too!

Bring on the algorithyms - I've just explained to Emma (my 13 year old daughter) how the geo-political situation in Europe arising after Napoleon's defeat at Waterloo led to the cumulation of alliances in Europe that eventually led to the First World War.

Now I'm waiting for Michael to ask how gravity and electromagnetic radiation are related to solid matter...
Top Ports in 2023: Taylor 1896 Colheita, b. 2021. A perfect Port.

2024: Niepoort 1900 Colheita, b.1971. A near perfect Port.