A Blonde On a Plane!

Talk about anything but keep it polite and reasonably clean.
Conky
Fonseca 1980

A Blonde On a Plane!

Post by Conky »

A plane is on its way to London when a blonde in economy class gets up and moves to the first class section and sits down. The flight attendant watches her do this and asks to see her ticket. She then tells the blonde that she paid for economy class and that she will have to sit in the back. The blonde replies, 'I'm blonde, I'm beautiful, I'm going to London and I'm staying right here.'
The flight attendant goes into the cockpit and tells the pilot and the co-pilot that there is a blonde bimbo sitting in first class and that she belongs in economy and won't move back to her seat. The co-pilot goes back to the blonde and tries to explain that because she only paid for economy she will have to leave and return to her seat. The blonde replies, 'I'm blonde, I'm beautiful, I'm going to London and I'm staying right here.' The co-pilot tells the pilot that he probably should have the police waiting when they land to arrest this blonde woman who won't listen to reason.
The pilot says, You say she is a blonde? I'll handle this. I'm married to a blonde. I speak blonde.' He goes back to the blonde and whispers in her ear, and she says, Oh,I'm sorry,' and gets up and goes back to her seat in economy. The flight attendant and co-pilot are amazed and ask him what he said to make her move without any fuss.' I simply told her first class isn't going to London.'
KillerB
Taylor Quinta de Vargellas 1987

Post by KillerB »

How did I guess that Conky's jokes would end up in this section?
Luc
Graham’s The Tawny

Post by Luc »

Conky ,
This joke is not up to your standards . . .
Shame , shame :cry:
Conky
Fonseca 1980

Post by Conky »

Why Luc??? Was it funny! :D

And welcome aboard!

Alan
Luc
Graham’s The Tawny

Post by Luc »

Tx Alan .
I've come to appreciate your more off the wall side . . .
It hits closer to home - the 1000 acre woods :roll:
jdaw1
Cockburn 1851

Re: A Blonde On a Plane!

Post by jdaw1 »

I miss Conky.
Alex Bridgeman
Graham’s 1948

Post by Alex Bridgeman »

I do too. It's at this time of year he would be educating us about football and I would be attempting to explain why cricket and rugby are far more important in the world that mere Association Football.

Perhaps we can cheer ourselves up with the thought that he has probably now retired and is enjoying the golf and sun in Spain.

Alex
Top Ports in 2023: Taylor 1896 Colheita, b. 2021. A perfect Port.

2024: Niepoort 1900 Colheita, b.1971. A near perfect Port.
benread
Niepoort 1977

Post by benread »

It is never as much fun when we all agree about cricket and rugby!
Ben
-------
Vintage 1970 and now proud owner of my first ever 'half-century'!
Conky
Fonseca 1980

Post by Conky »

I'm still about.

Even though your site needs a polish and a kick up the arse, it's about Port, so I still love to read what you guys are saying about port, once a month.

I'm currently mending a bruised ego. The Vermin beat the World Champions. I've been searching the Statutes, but it appears that it is not actually against any Law! Shameful. Luckily, the march to immortality is still on.

On the Port front, I recently acquired half a case of Grahams 83. I've been trying to find a reason to crack one, and a visit to Yorkshire on Saturday was good enough. Very nice. Quite pleased with myself. Light and smooth. Fruity with a hint of pepper. Mouthfeel was excellent and the aftertaste lingered impressively. I'd have to say 94/100, and looking forward to the next. I also just missed a half case of Warres 83 at a very good price. Some swine bought the full case just when I'd persuaded the bloke to split it into halves.

Congratulations Jules. Any chance you'll let the Missus do the child rearing, or will we have another Wiseman designing Union Jacks and checking apostrophe'''''s?

Simon. I've still got your (Was it a Sandeman 58?) under the stairs. It is a leak-er but I think you knew that. PM me and I'll organise someway of getting it to you.

I'm still working hard!!!! But less than 2 years left. Retired at 48. Cant wait. Deborah is still putting up with me, but still not doing as she is told. As a lot of you know, I wont be a regular poster, but I will keep an eye on you 'anal'ists.

I'll leave you with a small domestic intercourse....

A Husband finishes reading his book called 'Be the Man of the House!'. So he says to his wife, 'From now on, my word is Law. You will prepare my meals, and I'll have dessert if I wish!'. 'Afterwards, we will have the sort of sex I want, and then you will bathe me while I relax.' 'You will then towel me dry and massage my feet.'
He finishes his speech by saying, 'And tomorrow, you know who will dress me and comb my hair?'
His wife replied, 'My guess would be the effing Funeral Director?'
jdaw1
Cockburn 1851

Post by jdaw1 »

Well, you haven’t changed.

Any chance that we can persuade you to post the G83 tasting note in the section for such?

Sites look great in Firefox, which is installed on your computer. Internet Explorer does brighten and widen lines annoyingly Microsoft eh?
RonnieRoots
Fonseca 1980

Post by RonnieRoots »

Good to see you post again Conky. Stick around! :)
Alex Bridgeman
Graham’s 1948

Post by Alex Bridgeman »

Conky - good to hear from you again, despite the pain you must have been feeling! Half a case of Graham's '83 - fantastic choice. One that will last for decades to come.
Top Ports in 2023: Taylor 1896 Colheita, b. 2021. A perfect Port.

2024: Niepoort 1900 Colheita, b.1971. A near perfect Port.
Luc
Graham’s The Tawny

Post by Luc »

Conky , your humour is beyond reproach . . .
Well done !!
Conky
Fonseca 1980

Post by Conky »

Luc wrote:Conky , your humour is beyond reproach . . .
Well done !!
Luc,

how the Devil are you? Are you still sharing the odd wicked Colheita with you Mum?

Still having the odd Peanut Butter Sandwich?

Still fighting that crazy Canadian Government fiddle on Port prices?

Best Regards,

Conky.
Luc
Graham’s The Tawny

Post by Luc »

Conky wrote:
Luc wrote:Conky , your humour is beyond reproach . . .
Well done !!
Luc,

how the Devil are you? Are you still sharing the odd wicked Colheita with you Mum?

Still having the odd Peanut Butter Sandwich?

Still fighting that crazy Canadian Government fiddle on Port prices?

Best Regards,

Conky.
Alan , If you're at all familiar with the automobile industry ( I work for a parts supplier ), enough said . . .
Mom still digs old colheitas .
Haven't had a PB sandwich in six months :sun:
The SAQ still enjoys a monopoly :x so Fred and I and other VP drinkers
still suffer the wrath of the " governments cash cow "
But we're working on solving the problem .

A la prochaine mon ami

Luc