Rangers Football Club(in administration)

Talk about anything but keep it polite and reasonably clean.
mpij
Fonseca LBV

Rangers Football Club(in administration)

Post by mpij »

A few observations, firstly as a Celtic fan I am still p1ssing myself. More seriously I find it difficult to believe that Craig Whyte passed SFA fit and proper person test when plenty information about him was available http://rangerstaxcase.com/2011/03/ to them before the takeover took place. Why were scottish sports journalists hailing him as a billionaire saviour rather than doing some investigation into his background. Is it legal to sell season tickets to Ticketus before buying club then use this money to pay off LLoyds?(if so I may be looking for new job) So far Sir(for now anyway) David Murray has been given a very easy time by Scottish press but it was he through profligate spending who caused most of the problems and set up the Emoloyee Benefit Trusts which resulted in the Big Tax Case. His company MIH alegedly owes about a billion to Lloyds who have prefered creditor status(how much did he pay himself through EBTs) One of th partners in Duff and Duffer the administrators is David Grier an advior to Whyte before the takeover giving at least a perception of conflict of interest. The SFA has set up an enquiry but as yet no terms of reference have been published, it is interesting to note that SFA president Campbell Ogilvy was a director at RFC when the ETBs were set up and he later did same thing when later at Hearts(time to fall on sword?) There is lots more but will finish with a rumor that new contracts given to players in summer were with parent company not with RFC, if true this is against SPL rules and should result in 3-0 score being awarded against them in every game this season leaving them on -10 points.