Another Time Tunnel

Talk about anything but keep it polite and reasonably clean.
DRT
Fonseca 1966

Re: The backup thread

Post by DRT »

admin wrote:
RonnieRoots wrote:
DRT wrote:
AHB wrote:
DRT wrote:
JacobH wrote:
DRT wrote:
AHB wrote:
RonnieRoots wrote:
KillerB wrote:[quote="DRT"][quote="AHB"][quote="DRT"][quote="KillerB"][quote="RonnieRoots"][quote="DRT"][quote="RonnieRoots"][quote="KillerB"][quote="DRT"][quote="KillerB"][quote="DRT"][quote="RonnieRoots"][quote="DRT"][quote="DRT"][quote="RonnieRoots"][quote="admin"]I've unstuck this thread on the grounds that nobody updates it making it look like we don't do backups when the truth is that I do them on a regular basis, I just don't update this thread. It should now shuffle down the pack into obscurity.
Unless others decide to post meaningless stuff in this thread, keeping it at the top. I, of course, would never do such a thing.
...and surely no-one would be childish enough to attempt to start a time-tunnel.
Would they?
While ignoring jdaw's post, I would have to say that I for sure would never use this thread for a time tunnel.
Good. And I would never do anything to intentionally upset JDAW. Ever.
It certainly would never be my intention
Did you insert the redundant empty line just to annoy me?
No -it was an error. But I seem to have made it again
Glad to hear that we're not intentionally upsetting jdaw. That would definitely be something we do not want.
Phew! I thought you were straying into dangerous territory there, KillerB :roll:[/quote]I couldn't face it, just had to repair those errors.[/quote]Apologies - must try harder[/quote]Excellent. We have reached the point where the innermost part of the timetunnel has changed colour. We must be approaching the Singularity and Warp 3.[/quote]I don't think we're anywhere near a point of singularity yet - isn't that when all your port disappears into a black hole?[/quote]It's just a jump to the left...[/quote]Then a step to the right[/quote]Attempt to get back on topic: shouldn't someone make a backup of this time tunnel?[/quote]I think this back-up thread should be moved to meaningless drivel.[/quote]Back on topic: Put your hands on your hips[/quote]More concerning than the empty lines was the fact that the quotes at the centre of this thread appeared in the wrong order...[/quote]Well spotted. That could have caused a Black Hole if not fixed in time.[/quote]I like the change in colour that you get when approaching the event horizon[/quote]Do you think there is a chance that it could turn into a Champagne Supernova?[/quote]Hasn't it already?[/quote]Doing this in an alternative style, it is boggled beyond belief - test it, but keep going.[/quote]I honestly think some of you are not taking this seriously enough. Come on, get involved.
"The first duty of Port is to be red"
Ernest H. Cockburn
Alex Bridgeman
Graham’s 1948

Post by Alex Bridgeman »

DRT wrote:
admin wrote:
RonnieRoots wrote:
DRT wrote:
AHB wrote:
DRT wrote:
JacobH wrote:
DRT wrote:
AHB wrote:
RonnieRoots wrote:[quote="KillerB"][quote="DRT"][quote="AHB"][quote="DRT"][quote="KillerB"][quote="RonnieRoots"][quote="DRT"][quote="RonnieRoots"][quote="KillerB"][quote="DRT"][quote="KillerB"][quote="DRT"][quote="RonnieRoots"][quote="DRT"][quote="DRT"][quote="RonnieRoots"][quote="admin"]I've unstuck this thread on the grounds that nobody updates it making it look like we don't do backups when the truth is that I do them on a regular basis, I just don't update this thread. It should now shuffle down the pack into obscurity.
Unless others decide to post meaningless stuff in this thread, keeping it at the top. I, of course, would never do such a thing.
...and surely no-one would be childish enough to attempt to start a time-tunnel.
Would they?
While ignoring jdaw's post, I would have to say that I for sure would never use this thread for a time tunnel.
Glad to hear that we're not intentionally upsetting jdaw. That would definitely be something we do not want.
Phew! I thought you were straying into dangerous territory there, KillerB :roll:[/quote]I couldn't face it, just had to repair those errors.[/quote]Apologies - must try harder[/quote]Excellent. We have reached the point where the innermost part of the timetunnel has changed colour. We must be approaching the Singularity and Warp 3.[/quote]I don't think we're anywhere near a point of singularity yet - isn't that when all your port disappears into a black hole?[/quote]It's just a jump to the left...[/quote]Then a step to the right[/quote]Attempt to get back on topic: shouldn't someone make a backup of this time tunnel?[/quote]I think this back-up thread should be moved to meaningless drivel.[/quote]Back on topic: Put your hands on your hips[/quote]More concerning than the empty lines was the fact that the quotes at the centre of this thread appeared in the wrong order...[/quote]Well spotted. That could have caused a Black Hole if not fixed in time.[/quote]I like the change in colour that you get when approaching the event horizon[/quote]Do you think there is a chance that it could turn into a Champagne Supernova?[/quote]Hasn't it already?[/quote]Doing this in an alternative style, it is boggled beyond belief - test it, but keep going.[/quote]I honestly think some of you are not taking this seriously enough. Come on, get involved.[/quote]C'mon guys, time spent making time tunnels is time spent not drinking port. Stop it.
Top Ports in 2023: Taylor 1896 Colheita, b. 2021. A perfect Port.

2024: Niepoort 1900 Colheita, b.1971. A near perfect Port.
Alex Bridgeman
Graham’s 1948

Post by Alex Bridgeman »

AHB wrote:
DRT wrote:
admin wrote:
RonnieRoots wrote:
DRT wrote:
AHB wrote:
DRT wrote:
JacobH wrote:
DRT wrote:
AHB wrote:[quote="RonnieRoots"][quote="KillerB"][quote="DRT"][quote="AHB"][quote="DRT"][quote="KillerB"][quote="RonnieRoots"][quote="DRT"][quote="RonnieRoots"][quote="KillerB"][quote="DRT"][quote="KillerB"][quote="DRT"][quote="RonnieRoots"][quote="DRT"][quote="DRT"][quote="RonnieRoots"][quote="admin"]I've unstuck this thread on the grounds that nobody updates it making it look like we don't do backups when the truth is that I do them on a regular basis, I just don't update this thread. It should now shuffle down the pack into obscurity.
Would they?
Phew! I thought you were straying into dangerous territory there, KillerB :roll:[/quote]I couldn't face it, just had to repair those errors.[/quote]Apologies - must try harder[/quote]Excellent. We have reached the point where the innermost part of the timetunnel has changed colour. We must be approaching the Singularity and Warp 3.[/quote]I don't think we're anywhere near a point of singularity yet - isn't that when all your port disappears into a black hole?[/quote]It's just a jump to the left...[/quote]Then a step to the right[/quote]Attempt to get back on topic: shouldn't someone make a backup of this time tunnel?[/quote]I think this back-up thread should be moved to meaningless drivel.[/quote]Back on topic: Put your hands on your hips[/quote]More concerning than the empty lines was the fact that the quotes at the centre of this thread appeared in the wrong order...[/quote]Well spotted. That could have caused a Black Hole if not fixed in time.[/quote]I like the change in colour that you get when approaching the event horizon[/quote]Do you think there is a chance that it could turn into a Champagne Supernova?[/quote]Hasn't it already?[/quote]Doing this in an alternative style, it is boggled beyond belief - test it, but keep going.[/quote]I honestly think some of you are not taking this seriously enough. Come on, get involved.[/quote]C'mon guys, time spent making time tunnels is time spent not drinking port. Stop it.[/quote]Please can we spit this thread at the start of the time tunnel and move the later part of the thread to meaningless drivel?

DRT
Fonseca 1966

Post by DRT »

AHB wrote:
AHB wrote:
DRT wrote:
admin wrote:
RonnieRoots wrote:
DRT wrote:
AHB wrote:
DRT wrote:
JacobH wrote:
DRT wrote:[quote="AHB"][quote="RonnieRoots"][quote="KillerB"][quote="DRT"][quote="AHB"][quote="DRT"][quote="KillerB"][quote="RonnieRoots"][quote="DRT"][quote="RonnieRoots"][quote="KillerB"][quote="DRT"][quote="KillerB"][quote="DRT"][quote="RonnieRoots"][quote="DRT"][quote="DRT"][quote="RonnieRoots"][quote="admin"]I've unstuck this thread on the grounds that nobody updates it making it look like we don't do backups when the truth is that I do them on a regular basis, I just don't update this thread. It should now shuffle down the pack into obscurity.
Would they?
Phew! I thought you were straying into dangerous territory there, KillerB :roll:[/quote]I couldn't face it, just had to repair those errors.[/quote]Apologies - must try harder[/quote]Excellent. We have reached the point where the innermost part of the timetunnel has changed colour. We must be approaching the Singularity and Warp 3.[/quote]I don't think we're anywhere near a point of singularity yet - isn't that when all your port disappears into a black hole?[/quote]It's just a jump to the left...[/quote]Then a step to the right[/quote]Attempt to get back on topic: shouldn't someone make a backup of this time tunnel?[/quote]I think this back-up thread should be moved to meaningless drivel.[/quote]Back on topic: Put your hands on your hips[/quote]More concerning than the empty lines was the fact that the quotes at the centre of this thread appeared in the wrong order...[/quote]Well spotted. That could have caused a Black Hole if not fixed in time.[/quote]I like the change in colour that you get when approaching the event horizon[/quote]Do you think there is a chance that it could turn into a Champagne Supernova?[/quote]Hasn't it already?[/quote]Doing this in an alternative style, it is boggled beyond belief - test it, but keep going.[/quote]I honestly think some of you are not taking this seriously enough. Come on, get involved.[/quote]C'mon guys, time spent making time tunnels is time spent not drinking port. Stop it.[/quote]Please can we spit this thread at the start of the time tunnel and move the later part of the thread to meaningless drivel?[/quote]When we reach the Singularity the thread will self-split at the appropriate place and the time-tunnel will re-emerge on the other side of the galaxy.
Ernest H. Cockburn
Alex Bridgeman
Graham’s 1948

Post by Alex Bridgeman »

DRT wrote:
AHB wrote:
AHB wrote:
DRT wrote:
admin wrote:
RonnieRoots wrote:
DRT wrote:
AHB wrote:
DRT wrote:
JacobH wrote:[quote="DRT"][quote="AHB"][quote="RonnieRoots"][quote="KillerB"][quote="DRT"][quote="AHB"][quote="DRT"][quote="KillerB"][quote="RonnieRoots"][quote="DRT"][quote="RonnieRoots"][quote="KillerB"][quote="DRT"][quote="KillerB"][quote="DRT"][quote="RonnieRoots"][quote="DRT"][quote="DRT"][quote="RonnieRoots"][quote="admin"]I've unstuck this thread on the grounds that nobody updates it making it look like we don't do backups when the truth is that I do them on a regular basis, I just don't update this thread. It should now shuffle down the pack into obscurity.
Would they?
Phew! I thought you were straying into dangerous territory there, KillerB :roll:[/quote]I couldn't face it, just had to repair those errors.[/quote]Apologies - must try harder[/quote]Excellent. We have reached the point where the innermost part of the timetunnel has changed colour. We must be approaching the Singularity and Warp 3.[/quote]I don't think we're anywhere near a point of singularity yet - isn't that when all your port disappears into a black hole?[/quote]It's just a jump to the left...[/quote]Then a step to the right[/quote]Attempt to get back on topic: shouldn't someone make a backup of this time tunnel?[/quote]I think this back-up thread should be moved to meaningless drivel.[/quote]Back on topic: Put your hands on your hips[/quote]More concerning than the empty lines was the fact that the quotes at the centre of this thread appeared in the wrong order...[/quote]Well spotted. That could have caused a Black Hole if not fixed in time.[/quote]I like the change in colour that you get when approaching the event horizon[/quote]Do you think there is a chance that it could turn into a Champagne Supernova?[/quote]Hasn't it already?[/quote]Doing this in an alternative style, it is boggled beyond belief - test it, but keep going.[/quote]I honestly think some of you are not taking this seriously enough. Come on, get involved.[/quote]C'mon guys, time spent making time tunnels is time spent not drinking port. Stop it.[/quote]Please can we spit this thread at the start of the time tunnel and move the later part of the thread to meaningless drivel?[/quote]When we reach the Singularity the thread will self-split at the appropriate place and the time-tunnel will re-emerge on the other side of the galaxy.[/quote]But we'll be so bored waiting that none of us will care.

DRT
Fonseca 1966

Post by DRT »

AHB wrote:
DRT wrote:
AHB wrote:
AHB wrote:
DRT wrote:
admin wrote:
RonnieRoots wrote:
DRT wrote:
AHB wrote:
DRT wrote:[quote="JacobH"][quote="DRT"][quote="AHB"][quote="RonnieRoots"][quote="KillerB"][quote="DRT"][quote="AHB"][quote="DRT"][quote="KillerB"][quote="RonnieRoots"][quote="DRT"][quote="RonnieRoots"][quote="KillerB"][quote="DRT"][quote="KillerB"][quote="DRT"][quote="RonnieRoots"][quote="DRT"][quote="DRT"][quote="RonnieRoots"][quote="admin"]I've unstuck this thread on the grounds that nobody updates it making it look like we don't do backups when the truth is that I do them on a regular basis, I just don't update this thread. It should now shuffle down the pack into obscurity.
Would they?
Phew! I thought you were straying into dangerous territory there, KillerB :roll:[/quote]I couldn't face it, just had to repair those errors.[/quote]Apologies - must try harder[/quote]Excellent. We have reached the point where the innermost part of the timetunnel has changed colour. We must be approaching the Singularity and Warp 3.[/quote]I don't think we're anywhere near a point of singularity yet - isn't that when all your port disappears into a black hole?[/quote]It's just a jump to the left...[/quote]Then a step to the right[/quote]Attempt to get back on topic: shouldn't someone make a backup of this time tunnel?[/quote]I think this back-up thread should be moved to meaningless drivel.[/quote]Back on topic: Put your hands on your hips[/quote]More concerning than the empty lines was the fact that the quotes at the centre of this thread appeared in the wrong order...[/quote]Well spotted. That could have caused a Black Hole if not fixed in time.[/quote]I like the change in colour that you get when approaching the event horizon[/quote]Do you think there is a chance that it could turn into a Champagne Supernova?[/quote]Hasn't it already?[/quote]Doing this in an alternative style, it is boggled beyond belief - test it, but keep going.[/quote]I honestly think some of you are not taking this seriously enough. Come on, get involved.[/quote]C'mon guys, time spent making time tunnels is time spent not drinking port. Stop it.[/quote]Please can we spit this thread at the start of the time tunnel and move the later part of the thread to meaningless drivel?[/quote]When we reach the Singularity the thread will self-split at the appropriate place and the time-tunnel will re-emerge on the other side of the galaxy.[/quote]But we'll be so bored waiting that none of us will care.[/quote]There is no way of stopping it now. The Force is with us.
Ernest H. Cockburn
Alex Bridgeman
Graham’s 1948

Post by Alex Bridgeman »

DRT wrote:
AHB wrote:
DRT wrote:
AHB wrote:
AHB wrote:
DRT wrote:
admin wrote:
RonnieRoots wrote:
DRT wrote:
AHB wrote:[quote="DRT"][quote="JacobH"][quote="DRT"][quote="AHB"][quote="RonnieRoots"][quote="KillerB"][quote="DRT"][quote="AHB"][quote="DRT"][quote="KillerB"][quote="RonnieRoots"][quote="DRT"][quote="RonnieRoots"][quote="KillerB"][quote="DRT"][quote="KillerB"][quote="DRT"][quote="RonnieRoots"][quote="DRT"][quote="DRT"][quote="RonnieRoots"][quote="admin"]I've unstuck this thread on the grounds that nobody updates it making it look like we don't do backups when the truth is that I do them on a regular basis, I just don't update this thread. It should now shuffle down the pack into obscurity.
Would they?
Phew! I thought you were straying into dangerous territory there, KillerB :roll:[/quote]I couldn't face it, just had to repair those errors.[/quote]Apologies - must try harder[/quote]Excellent. We have reached the point where the innermost part of the timetunnel has changed colour. We must be approaching the Singularity and Warp 3.[/quote]I don't think we're anywhere near a point of singularity yet - isn't that when all your port disappears into a black hole?[/quote]It's just a jump to the left...[/quote]Then a step to the right[/quote]Attempt to get back on topic: shouldn't someone make a backup of this time tunnel?[/quote]I think this back-up thread should be moved to meaningless drivel.[/quote]Back on topic: Put your hands on your hips[/quote]More concerning than the empty lines was the fact that the quotes at the centre of this thread appeared in the wrong order...[/quote]Well spotted. That could have caused a Black Hole if not fixed in time.[/quote]I like the change in colour that you get when approaching the event horizon[/quote]Do you think there is a chance that it could turn into a Champagne Supernova?[/quote]Hasn't it already?[/quote]Doing this in an alternative style, it is boggled beyond belief - test it, but keep going.[/quote]I honestly think some of you are not taking this seriously enough. Come on, get involved.[/quote]C'mon guys, time spent making time tunnels is time spent not drinking port. Stop it.[/quote]Please can we spit this thread at the start of the time tunnel and move the later part of the thread to meaningless drivel?[/quote]When we reach the Singularity the thread will self-split at the appropriate place and the time-tunnel will re-emerge on the other side of the galaxy.[/quote]But we'll be so bored waiting that none of us will care.[/quote]There is no way of stopping it now. The Force is with us.[/quote]You cannot win, give up now or you will be assimilated.

DRT
Fonseca 1966

Post by DRT »

AHB wrote:
DRT wrote:
AHB wrote:
DRT wrote:
AHB wrote:
AHB wrote:
DRT wrote:
admin wrote:
RonnieRoots wrote:
DRT wrote:[quote="AHB"][quote="DRT"][quote="JacobH"][quote="DRT"][quote="AHB"][quote="RonnieRoots"][quote="KillerB"][quote="DRT"][quote="AHB"][quote="DRT"][quote="KillerB"][quote="RonnieRoots"][quote="DRT"][quote="RonnieRoots"][quote="KillerB"][quote="DRT"][quote="KillerB"][quote="DRT"][quote="RonnieRoots"][quote="DRT"][quote="DRT"][quote="RonnieRoots"][quote="admin"]I've unstuck this thread on the grounds that nobody updates it making it look like we don't do backups when the truth is that I do them on a regular basis, I just don't update this thread. It should now shuffle down the pack into obscurity.
Would they?
Phew! I thought you were straying into dangerous territory there, KillerB :roll:[/quote]I couldn't face it, just had to repair those errors.[/quote]Apologies - must try harder[/quote]Excellent. We have reached the point where the innermost part of the timetunnel has changed colour. We must be approaching the Singularity and Warp 3.[/quote]I don't think we're anywhere near a point of singularity yet - isn't that when all your port disappears into a black hole?[/quote]It's just a jump to the left...[/quote]Then a step to the right[/quote]Attempt to get back on topic: shouldn't someone make a backup of this time tunnel?[/quote]I think this back-up thread should be moved to meaningless drivel.[/quote]Back on topic: Put your hands on your hips[/quote]More concerning than the empty lines was the fact that the quotes at the centre of this thread appeared in the wrong order...[/quote]Well spotted. That could have caused a Black Hole if not fixed in time.[/quote]I like the change in colour that you get when approaching the event horizon[/quote]Do you think there is a chance that it could turn into a Champagne Supernova?[/quote]Hasn't it already?[/quote]Doing this in an alternative style, it is boggled beyond belief - test it, but keep going.[/quote]I honestly think some of you are not taking this seriously enough. Come on, get involved.[/quote]C'mon guys, time spent making time tunnels is time spent not drinking port. Stop it.[/quote]Please can we spit this thread at the start of the time tunnel and move the later part of the thread to meaningless drivel?[/quote]When we reach the Singularity the thread will self-split at the appropriate place and the time-tunnel will re-emerge on the other side of the galaxy.[/quote]But we'll be so bored waiting that none of us will care.[/quote]There is no way of stopping it now. The Force is with us.[/quote]You cannot win, give up now or you will be assimilated.[/quote]Are you trying to tell me that resistance is futile?
Ernest H. Cockburn
Alex Bridgeman
Graham’s 1948

Post by Alex Bridgeman »

DRT wrote:
AHB wrote:
DRT wrote:
AHB wrote:
DRT wrote:
AHB wrote:
AHB wrote:
DRT wrote:
admin wrote:
RonnieRoots wrote:[quote="DRT"][quote="AHB"][quote="DRT"][quote="JacobH"][quote="DRT"][quote="AHB"][quote="RonnieRoots"][quote="KillerB"][quote="DRT"][quote="AHB"][quote="DRT"][quote="KillerB"][quote="RonnieRoots"][quote="DRT"][quote="RonnieRoots"][quote="KillerB"][quote="DRT"][quote="KillerB"][quote="DRT"][quote="RonnieRoots"][quote="DRT"][quote="DRT"][quote="RonnieRoots"][quote="admin"]I've unstuck this thread on the grounds that nobody updates it making it look like we don't do backups when the truth is that I do them on a regular basis, I just don't update this thread. It should now shuffle down the pack into obscurity.
Would they?
Phew! I thought you were straying into dangerous territory there, KillerB :roll:[/quote]I couldn't face it, just had to repair those errors.[/quote]Apologies - must try harder[/quote]Excellent. We have reached the point where the innermost part of the timetunnel has changed colour. We must be approaching the Singularity and Warp 3.[/quote]I don't think we're anywhere near a point of singularity yet - isn't that when all your port disappears into a black hole?[/quote]It's just a jump to the left...[/quote]Then a step to the right[/quote]Attempt to get back on topic: shouldn't someone make a backup of this time tunnel?[/quote]I think this back-up thread should be moved to meaningless drivel.[/quote]Back on topic: Put your hands on your hips[/quote]More concerning than the empty lines was the fact that the quotes at the centre of this thread appeared in the wrong order...[/quote]Well spotted. That could have caused a Black Hole if not fixed in time.[/quote]I like the change in colour that you get when approaching the event horizon[/quote]Do you think there is a chance that it could turn into a Champagne Supernova?[/quote]Hasn't it already?[/quote]Doing this in an alternative style, it is boggled beyond belief - test it, but keep going.[/quote]I honestly think some of you are not taking this seriously enough. Come on, get involved.[/quote]C'mon guys, time spent making time tunnels is time spent not drinking port. Stop it.[/quote]Please can we spit this thread at the start of the time tunnel and move the later part of the thread to meaningless drivel?[/quote]When we reach the Singularity the thread will self-split at the appropriate place and the time-tunnel will re-emerge on the other side of the galaxy.[/quote]But we'll be so bored waiting that none of us will care.[/quote]There is no way of stopping it now. The Force is with us.[/quote]You cannot win, give up now or you will be assimilated.[/quote]Are you trying to tell me that resistance is futile?[/quote]Don't you mean "resistance is useless"? Who said that, I can't remember anything except that it has to be said in a high pitched voice - was it from Hitchhiker?

DRT
Fonseca 1966

Post by DRT »

AHB wrote:
DRT wrote:
AHB wrote:
DRT wrote:
AHB wrote:
DRT wrote:
AHB wrote:
AHB wrote:
DRT wrote:
admin wrote:[quote="RonnieRoots"][quote="DRT"][quote="AHB"][quote="DRT"][quote="JacobH"][quote="DRT"][quote="AHB"][quote="RonnieRoots"][quote="KillerB"][quote="DRT"][quote="AHB"][quote="DRT"][quote="KillerB"][quote="RonnieRoots"][quote="DRT"][quote="RonnieRoots"][quote="KillerB"][quote="DRT"][quote="KillerB"][quote="DRT"][quote="RonnieRoots"][quote="DRT"][quote="DRT"][quote="RonnieRoots"][quote="admin"]I've unstuck this thread on the grounds that nobody updates it making it look like we don't do backups when the truth is that I do them on a regular basis, I just don't update this thread. It should now shuffle down the pack into obscurity.
Would they?
Phew! I thought you were straying into dangerous territory there, KillerB :roll:[/quote]I couldn't face it, just had to repair those errors.[/quote]Apologies - must try harder[/quote]Excellent. We have reached the point where the innermost part of the timetunnel has changed colour. We must be approaching the Singularity and Warp 3.[/quote]I don't think we're anywhere near a point of singularity yet - isn't that when all your port disappears into a black hole?[/quote]It's just a jump to the left...[/quote]Then a step to the right[/quote]Attempt to get back on topic: shouldn't someone make a backup of this time tunnel?[/quote]I think this back-up thread should be moved to meaningless drivel.[/quote]Back on topic: Put your hands on your hips[/quote]More concerning than the empty lines was the fact that the quotes at the centre of this thread appeared in the wrong order...[/quote]Well spotted. That could have caused a Black Hole if not fixed in time.[/quote]I like the change in colour that you get when approaching the event horizon[/quote]Do you think there is a chance that it could turn into a Champagne Supernova?[/quote]Hasn't it already?[/quote]Doing this in an alternative style, it is boggled beyond belief - test it, but keep going.[/quote]I honestly think some of you are not taking this seriously enough. Come on, get involved.[/quote]C'mon guys, time spent making time tunnels is time spent not drinking port. Stop it.[/quote]Please can we spit this thread at the start of the time tunnel and move the later part of the thread to meaningless drivel?[/quote]When we reach the Singularity the thread will self-split at the appropriate place and the time-tunnel will re-emerge on the other side of the galaxy.[/quote]But we'll be so bored waiting that none of us will care.[/quote]There is no way of stopping it now. The Force is with us.[/quote]You cannot win, give up now or you will be assimilated.[/quote]Are you trying to tell me that resistance is futile?[/quote]Don't you mean "resistance is useless"? Who said that, I can't remember anything except that it has to be said in a high pitched voice - was it from Hitchhiker?[/quote]Dr Who said Useless, The Borg said Futile.
Ernest H. Cockburn
Alex Bridgeman
Graham’s 1948

Post by Alex Bridgeman »

DRT wrote:
AHB wrote:
DRT wrote:
AHB wrote:
DRT wrote:
AHB wrote:
DRT wrote:
AHB wrote:
AHB wrote:
DRT wrote:[quote="admin"][quote="RonnieRoots"][quote="DRT"][quote="AHB"][quote="DRT"][quote="JacobH"][quote="DRT"][quote="AHB"][quote="RonnieRoots"][quote="KillerB"][quote="DRT"][quote="AHB"][quote="DRT"][quote="KillerB"][quote="RonnieRoots"][quote="DRT"][quote="RonnieRoots"][quote="KillerB"][quote="DRT"][quote="KillerB"][quote="DRT"][quote="RonnieRoots"][quote="DRT"][quote="DRT"][quote="RonnieRoots"][quote="admin"]I've unstuck this thread on the grounds that nobody updates it making it look like we don't do backups when the truth is that I do them on a regular basis, I just don't update this thread. It should now shuffle down the pack into obscurity.
Would they?
Phew! I thought you were straying into dangerous territory there, KillerB :roll:[/quote]I couldn't face it, just had to repair those errors.[/quote]Apologies - must try harder[/quote]Excellent. We have reached the point where the innermost part of the timetunnel has changed colour. We must be approaching the Singularity and Warp 3.[/quote]I don't think we're anywhere near a point of singularity yet - isn't that when all your port disappears into a black hole?[/quote]It's just a jump to the left...[/quote]Then a step to the right[/quote]Attempt to get back on topic: shouldn't someone make a backup of this time tunnel?[/quote]I think this back-up thread should be moved to meaningless drivel.[/quote]Back on topic: Put your hands on your hips[/quote]More concerning than the empty lines was the fact that the quotes at the centre of this thread appeared in the wrong order...[/quote]Well spotted. That could have caused a Black Hole if not fixed in time.[/quote]I like the change in colour that you get when approaching the event horizon[/quote]Do you think there is a chance that it could turn into a Champagne Supernova?[/quote]Hasn't it already?[/quote]Doing this in an alternative style, it is boggled beyond belief - test it, but keep going.[/quote]I honestly think some of you are not taking this seriously enough. Come on, get involved.[/quote]C'mon guys, time spent making time tunnels is time spent not drinking port. Stop it.[/quote]Please can we spit this thread at the start of the time tunnel and move the later part of the thread to meaningless drivel?[/quote]When we reach the Singularity the thread will self-split at the appropriate place and the time-tunnel will re-emerge on the other side of the galaxy.[/quote]But we'll be so bored waiting that none of us will care.[/quote]There is no way of stopping it now. The Force is with us.[/quote]You cannot win, give up now or you will be assimilated.[/quote]Are you trying to tell me that resistance is futile?[/quote]Don't you mean "resistance is useless"? Who said that, I can't remember anything except that it has to be said in a high pitched voice - was it from Hitchhiker?[/quote]Dr Who said Useless, The Borg said Futile.[/quote]How do you know?

DRT
Fonseca 1966

Post by DRT »

AHB wrote:
DRT wrote:
AHB wrote:
DRT wrote:
AHB wrote:
DRT wrote:
AHB wrote:
DRT wrote:
AHB wrote:
AHB wrote:[quote="DRT"][quote="admin"][quote="RonnieRoots"][quote="DRT"][quote="AHB"][quote="DRT"][quote="JacobH"][quote="DRT"][quote="AHB"][quote="RonnieRoots"][quote="KillerB"][quote="DRT"][quote="AHB"][quote="DRT"][quote="KillerB"][quote="RonnieRoots"][quote="DRT"][quote="RonnieRoots"][quote="KillerB"][quote="DRT"][quote="KillerB"][quote="DRT"][quote="RonnieRoots"][quote="DRT"][quote="DRT"][quote="RonnieRoots"][quote="admin"]I've unstuck this thread on the grounds that nobody updates it making it look like we don't do backups when the truth is that I do them on a regular basis, I just don't update this thread. It should now shuffle down the pack into obscurity.
Would they?
Phew! I thought you were straying into dangerous territory there, KillerB :roll:[/quote]I couldn't face it, just had to repair those errors.[/quote]Apologies - must try harder[/quote]Excellent. We have reached the point where the innermost part of the timetunnel has changed colour. We must be approaching the Singularity and Warp 3.[/quote]I don't think we're anywhere near a point of singularity yet - isn't that when all your port disappears into a black hole?[/quote]It's just a jump to the left...[/quote]Then a step to the right[/quote]Attempt to get back on topic: shouldn't someone make a backup of this time tunnel?[/quote]I think this back-up thread should be moved to meaningless drivel.[/quote]Back on topic: Put your hands on your hips[/quote]More concerning than the empty lines was the fact that the quotes at the centre of this thread appeared in the wrong order...[/quote]Well spotted. That could have caused a Black Hole if not fixed in time.[/quote]I like the change in colour that you get when approaching the event horizon[/quote]Do you think there is a chance that it could turn into a Champagne Supernova?[/quote]Hasn't it already?[/quote]Doing this in an alternative style, it is boggled beyond belief - test it, but keep going.[/quote]I honestly think some of you are not taking this seriously enough. Come on, get involved.[/quote]C'mon guys, time spent making time tunnels is time spent not drinking port. Stop it.[/quote]Please can we spit this thread at the start of the time tunnel and move the later part of the thread to meaningless drivel?[/quote]When we reach the Singularity the thread will self-split at the appropriate place and the time-tunnel will re-emerge on the other side of the galaxy.[/quote]But we'll be so bored waiting that none of us will care.[/quote]There is no way of stopping it now. The Force is with us.[/quote]You cannot win, give up now or you will be assimilated.[/quote]Are you trying to tell me that resistance is futile?[/quote]Don't you mean "resistance is useless"? Who said that, I can't remember anything except that it has to be said in a high pitched voice - was it from Hitchhiker?[/quote]Dr Who said Useless, The Borg said Futile.[/quote]How do you know?[/quote]Wiki told me. It seems that Useless was also said by a Vogon in HGttG.
Ernest H. Cockburn
Glenn E.
Graham’s 1977

Post by Glenn E. »

DRT wrote:
AHB wrote:
DRT wrote:
AHB wrote:
DRT wrote:
AHB wrote:
DRT wrote:
AHB wrote:
DRT wrote:
AHB wrote:[quote="AHB"][quote="DRT"][quote="admin"][quote="RonnieRoots"][quote="DRT"][quote="AHB"][quote="DRT"][quote="JacobH"][quote="DRT"][quote="AHB"][quote="RonnieRoots"][quote="KillerB"][quote="DRT"][quote="AHB"][quote="DRT"][quote="KillerB"][quote="RonnieRoots"][quote="DRT"][quote="RonnieRoots"][quote="KillerB"][quote="DRT"][quote="KillerB"][quote="DRT"][quote="RonnieRoots"][quote="DRT"][quote="DRT"][quote="RonnieRoots"][quote="admin"]I've unstuck this thread on the grounds that nobody updates it making it look like we don't do backups when the truth is that I do them on a regular basis, I just don't update this thread. It should now shuffle down the pack into obscurity.
Would they?
Phew! I thought you were straying into dangerous territory there, KillerB :roll:[/quote]I couldn't face it, just had to repair those errors.[/quote]Apologies - must try harder[/quote]Excellent. We have reached the point where the innermost part of the timetunnel has changed colour. We must be approaching the Singularity and Warp 3.[/quote]I don't think we're anywhere near a point of singularity yet - isn't that when all your port disappears into a black hole?[/quote]It's just a jump to the left...[/quote]Then a step to the right[/quote]Attempt to get back on topic: shouldn't someone make a backup of this time tunnel?[/quote]I think this back-up thread should be moved to meaningless drivel.[/quote]Back on topic: Put your hands on your hips[/quote]More concerning than the empty lines was the fact that the quotes at the centre of this thread appeared in the wrong order...[/quote]Well spotted. That could have caused a Black Hole if not fixed in time.[/quote]I like the change in colour that you get when approaching the event horizon[/quote]Do you think there is a chance that it could turn into a Champagne Supernova?[/quote]Hasn't it already?[/quote]Doing this in an alternative style, it is boggled beyond belief - test it, but keep going.[/quote]I honestly think some of you are not taking this seriously enough. Come on, get involved.[/quote]C'mon guys, time spent making time tunnels is time spent not drinking port. Stop it.[/quote]Please can we spit this thread at the start of the time tunnel and move the later part of the thread to meaningless drivel?[/quote]When we reach the Singularity the thread will self-split at the appropriate place and the time-tunnel will re-emerge on the other side of the galaxy.[/quote]But we'll be so bored waiting that none of us will care.[/quote]There is no way of stopping it now. The Force is with us.[/quote]You cannot win, give up now or you will be assimilated.[/quote]Are you trying to tell me that resistance is futile?[/quote]Don't you mean "resistance is useless"? Who said that, I can't remember anything except that it has to be said in a high pitched voice - was it from Hitchhiker?[/quote]Dr Who said Useless, The Borg said Futile.[/quote]How do you know?[/quote]Wiki told me. It seems that Useless was also said by a Vogon in HGttG.[/quote]The right side of the time tunnel is collapsing. Is that good or bad?
Glenn Elliott
DRT
Fonseca 1966

Post by DRT »

Glenn E. wrote:
DRT wrote:
AHB wrote:
DRT wrote:
AHB wrote:
DRT wrote:
AHB wrote:
DRT wrote:
AHB wrote:
DRT wrote:[quote="AHB"][quote="AHB"][quote="DRT"][quote="admin"][quote="RonnieRoots"][quote="DRT"][quote="AHB"][quote="DRT"][quote="JacobH"][quote="DRT"][quote="AHB"][quote="RonnieRoots"][quote="KillerB"][quote="DRT"][quote="AHB"][quote="DRT"][quote="KillerB"][quote="RonnieRoots"][quote="DRT"][quote="RonnieRoots"][quote="KillerB"][quote="DRT"][quote="KillerB"][quote="DRT"][quote="RonnieRoots"][quote="DRT"][quote="DRT"][quote="RonnieRoots"][quote="admin"]I've unstuck this thread on the grounds that nobody updates it making it look like we don't do backups when the truth is that I do them on a regular basis, I just don't update this thread. It should now shuffle down the pack into obscurity.
Would they?
Phew! I thought you were straying into dangerous territory there, KillerB :roll:[/quote]I couldn't face it, just had to repair those errors.[/quote]Apologies - must try harder[/quote]Excellent. We have reached the point where the innermost part of the timetunnel has changed colour. We must be approaching the Singularity and Warp 3.[/quote]I don't think we're anywhere near a point of singularity yet - isn't that when all your port disappears into a black hole?[/quote]It's just a jump to the left...[/quote]Then a step to the right[/quote]Attempt to get back on topic: shouldn't someone make a backup of this time tunnel?[/quote]I think this back-up thread should be moved to meaningless drivel.[/quote]Back on topic: Put your hands on your hips[/quote]More concerning than the empty lines was the fact that the quotes at the centre of this thread appeared in the wrong order...[/quote]Well spotted. That could have caused a Black Hole if not fixed in time.[/quote]I like the change in colour that you get when approaching the event horizon[/quote]Do you think there is a chance that it could turn into a Champagne Supernova?[/quote]Hasn't it already?[/quote]Doing this in an alternative style, it is boggled beyond belief - test it, but keep going.[/quote]I honestly think some of you are not taking this seriously enough. Come on, get involved.[/quote]C'mon guys, time spent making time tunnels is time spent not drinking port. Stop it.[/quote]Please can we spit this thread at the start of the time tunnel and move the later part of the thread to meaningless drivel?[/quote]When we reach the Singularity the thread will self-split at the appropriate place and the time-tunnel will re-emerge on the other side of the galaxy.[/quote]But we'll be so bored waiting that none of us will care.[/quote]There is no way of stopping it now. The Force is with us.[/quote]You cannot win, give up now or you will be assimilated.[/quote]Are you trying to tell me that resistance is futile?[/quote]Don't you mean "resistance is useless"? Who said that, I can't remember anything except that it has to be said in a high pitched voice - was it from Hitchhiker?[/quote]Dr Who said Useless, The Borg said Futile.[/quote]How do you know?[/quote]Wiki told me. It seems that Useless was also said by a Vogon in HGttG.[/quote]The right side of the time tunnel is collapsing. Is that good or bad?[/quote]It's normal for space and time to bend at this speed.
Ernest H. Cockburn
Alex Bridgeman
Graham’s 1948

Post by Alex Bridgeman »

DRT wrote:
Glenn E. wrote:
DRT wrote:
AHB wrote:
DRT wrote:
AHB wrote:
DRT wrote:
AHB wrote:
DRT wrote:
AHB wrote:[quote="DRT"][quote="AHB"][quote="AHB"][quote="DRT"][quote="admin"][quote="RonnieRoots"][quote="DRT"][quote="AHB"][quote="DRT"][quote="JacobH"][quote="DRT"][quote="AHB"][quote="RonnieRoots"][quote="KillerB"][quote="DRT"][quote="AHB"][quote="DRT"][quote="KillerB"][quote="RonnieRoots"][quote="DRT"][quote="RonnieRoots"][quote="KillerB"][quote="DRT"][quote="KillerB"][quote="DRT"][quote="RonnieRoots"][quote="DRT"][quote="DRT"][quote="RonnieRoots"][quote="admin"]I've unstuck this thread on the grounds that nobody updates it making it look like we don't do backups when the truth is that I do them on a regular basis, I just don't update this thread. It should now shuffle down the pack into obscurity.
Would they?
Phew! I thought you were straying into dangerous territory there, KillerB :roll:[/quote]I couldn't face it, just had to repair those errors.[/quote]Apologies - must try harder[/quote]Excellent. We have reached the point where the innermost part of the timetunnel has changed colour. We must be approaching the Singularity and Warp 3.[/quote]I don't think we're anywhere near a point of singularity yet - isn't that when all your port disappears into a black hole?[/quote]It's just a jump to the left...[/quote]Then a step to the right[/quote]Attempt to get back on topic: shouldn't someone make a backup of this time tunnel?[/quote]I think this back-up thread should be moved to meaningless drivel.[/quote]Back on topic: Put your hands on your hips[/quote]More concerning than the empty lines was the fact that the quotes at the centre of this thread appeared in the wrong order...[/quote]Well spotted. That could have caused a Black Hole if not fixed in time.[/quote]I like the change in colour that you get when approaching the event horizon[/quote]Do you think there is a chance that it could turn into a Champagne Supernova?[/quote]Hasn't it already?[/quote]Doing this in an alternative style, it is boggled beyond belief - test it, but keep going.[/quote]I honestly think some of you are not taking this seriously enough. Come on, get involved.[/quote]C'mon guys, time spent making time tunnels is time spent not drinking port. Stop it.[/quote]Please can we spit this thread at the start of the time tunnel and move the later part of the thread to meaningless drivel?[/quote]When we reach the Singularity the thread will self-split at the appropriate place and the time-tunnel will re-emerge on the other side of the galaxy.[/quote]But we'll be so bored waiting that none of us will care.[/quote]There is no way of stopping it now. The Force is with us.[/quote]You cannot win, give up now or you will be assimilated.[/quote]Are you trying to tell me that resistance is futile?[/quote]Don't you mean "resistance is useless"? Who said that, I can't remember anything except that it has to be said in a high pitched voice - was it from Hitchhiker?[/quote]Dr Who said Useless, The Borg said Futile.[/quote]How do you know?[/quote]Wiki told me. It seems that Useless was also said by a Vogon in HGttG.[/quote]The right side of the time tunnel is collapsing. Is that good or bad?[/quote]It's normal for space and time to bend at this speed.[/quote]Left and right are relative terms; we have gone beyond relativistic posting thoery and are now approaching the point where string theory needs to be applied to explain the contents of our posts

DRT
Fonseca 1966

Post by DRT »

AHB wrote:
DRT wrote:
Glenn E. wrote:
DRT wrote:
AHB wrote:
DRT wrote:
AHB wrote:
DRT wrote:
AHB wrote:
DRT wrote:[quote="AHB"][quote="DRT"][quote="AHB"][quote="AHB"][quote="DRT"][quote="admin"][quote="RonnieRoots"][quote="DRT"][quote="AHB"][quote="DRT"][quote="JacobH"][quote="DRT"][quote="AHB"][quote="RonnieRoots"][quote="KillerB"][quote="DRT"][quote="AHB"][quote="DRT"][quote="KillerB"][quote="RonnieRoots"][quote="DRT"][quote="RonnieRoots"][quote="KillerB"][quote="DRT"][quote="KillerB"][quote="DRT"][quote="RonnieRoots"][quote="DRT"][quote="DRT"][quote="RonnieRoots"][quote="admin"]I've unstuck this thread on the grounds that nobody updates it making it look like we don't do backups when the truth is that I do them on a regular basis, I just don't update this thread. It should now shuffle down the pack into obscurity.
Would they?
Phew! I thought you were straying into dangerous territory there, KillerB :roll:[/quote]I couldn't face it, just had to repair those errors.[/quote]Apologies - must try harder[/quote]Excellent. We have reached the point where the innermost part of the timetunnel has changed colour. We must be approaching the Singularity and Warp 3.[/quote]I don't think we're anywhere near a point of singularity yet - isn't that when all your port disappears into a black hole?[/quote]It's just a jump to the left...[/quote]Then a step to the right[/quote]Attempt to get back on topic: shouldn't someone make a backup of this time tunnel?[/quote]I think this back-up thread should be moved to meaningless drivel.[/quote]Back on topic: Put your hands on your hips[/quote]More concerning than the empty lines was the fact that the quotes at the centre of this thread appeared in the wrong order...[/quote]Well spotted. That could have caused a Black Hole if not fixed in time.[/quote]I like the change in colour that you get when approaching the event horizon[/quote]Do you think there is a chance that it could turn into a Champagne Supernova?[/quote]Hasn't it already?[/quote]Doing this in an alternative style, it is boggled beyond belief - test it, but keep going.[/quote]I honestly think some of you are not taking this seriously enough. Come on, get involved.[/quote]C'mon guys, time spent making time tunnels is time spent not drinking port. Stop it.[/quote]Please can we spit this thread at the start of the time tunnel and move the later part of the thread to meaningless drivel?[/quote]When we reach the Singularity the thread will self-split at the appropriate place and the time-tunnel will re-emerge on the other side of the galaxy.[/quote]But we'll be so bored waiting that none of us will care.[/quote]There is no way of stopping it now. The Force is with us.[/quote]You cannot win, give up now or you will be assimilated.[/quote]Are you trying to tell me that resistance is futile?[/quote]Don't you mean "resistance is useless"? Who said that, I can't remember anything except that it has to be said in a high pitched voice - was it from Hitchhiker?[/quote]Dr Who said Useless, The Borg said Futile.[/quote]How do you know?[/quote]Wiki told me. It seems that Useless was also said by a Vogon in HGttG.[/quote]The right side of the time tunnel is collapsing. Is that good or bad?[/quote]It's normal for space and time to bend at this speed.[/quote]Left and right are relative terms; we have gone beyond relativistic posting thoery and are now approaching the point where string theory needs to be applied to explain the contents of our posts[/quote]Is string theory used to produce Blue String Pudding?
Ernest H. Cockburn
Alex Bridgeman
Graham’s 1948

Post by Alex Bridgeman »

DRT wrote:
AHB wrote:
DRT wrote:
Glenn E. wrote:
DRT wrote:
AHB wrote:
DRT wrote:
AHB wrote:
DRT wrote:
AHB wrote:[quote="DRT"][quote="AHB"][quote="DRT"][quote="AHB"][quote="AHB"][quote="DRT"][quote="admin"][quote="RonnieRoots"][quote="DRT"][quote="AHB"][quote="DRT"][quote="JacobH"][quote="DRT"][quote="AHB"][quote="RonnieRoots"][quote="KillerB"][quote="DRT"][quote="AHB"][quote="DRT"][quote="KillerB"][quote="RonnieRoots"][quote="DRT"][quote="RonnieRoots"][quote="KillerB"][quote="DRT"][quote="KillerB"][quote="DRT"][quote="RonnieRoots"][quote="DRT"][quote="DRT"][quote="RonnieRoots"][quote="admin"]I've unstuck this thread on the grounds that nobody updates it making it look like we don't do backups when the truth is that I do them on a regular basis, I just don't update this thread. It should now shuffle down the pack into obscurity.
Would they?
Phew! I thought you were straying into dangerous territory there, KillerB :roll:[/quote]I couldn't face it, just had to repair those errors.[/quote]Apologies - must try harder[/quote]Excellent. We have reached the point where the innermost part of the timetunnel has changed colour. We must be approaching the Singularity and Warp 3.[/quote]I don't think we're anywhere near a point of singularity yet - isn't that when all your port disappears into a black hole?[/quote]It's just a jump to the left...[/quote]Then a step to the right[/quote]Attempt to get back on topic: shouldn't someone make a backup of this time tunnel?[/quote]I think this back-up thread should be moved to meaningless drivel.[/quote]Back on topic: Put your hands on your hips[/quote]More concerning than the empty lines was the fact that the quotes at the centre of this thread appeared in the wrong order...[/quote]Well spotted. That could have caused a Black Hole if not fixed in time.[/quote]I like the change in colour that you get when approaching the event horizon[/quote]Do you think there is a chance that it could turn into a Champagne Supernova?[/quote]Hasn't it already?[/quote]Doing this in an alternative style, it is boggled beyond belief - test it, but keep going.[/quote]I honestly think some of you are not taking this seriously enough. Come on, get involved.[/quote]C'mon guys, time spent making time tunnels is time spent not drinking port. Stop it.[/quote]Please can we spit this thread at the start of the time tunnel and move the later part of the thread to meaningless drivel?[/quote]When we reach the Singularity the thread will self-split at the appropriate place and the time-tunnel will re-emerge on the other side of the galaxy.[/quote]But we'll be so bored waiting that none of us will care.[/quote]There is no way of stopping it now. The Force is with us.[/quote]You cannot win, give up now or you will be assimilated.[/quote]Are you trying to tell me that resistance is futile?[/quote]Don't you mean "resistance is useless"? Who said that, I can't remember anything except that it has to be said in a high pitched voice - was it from Hitchhiker?[/quote]Dr Who said Useless, The Borg said Futile.[/quote]How do you know?[/quote]Wiki told me. It seems that Useless was also said by a Vogon in HGttG.[/quote]The right side of the time tunnel is collapsing. Is that good or bad?[/quote]It's normal for space and time to bend at this speed.[/quote]Left and right are relative terms; we have gone beyond relativistic posting thoery and are now approaching the point where string theory needs to be applied to explain the contents of our posts[/quote]Is string theory used to produce Blue String Pudding?[/quote]This is proving to be a surprisingly cultural thread with references to many popular old British TV and Radio shows - education and relativism. Where else can you find this but TPF?

DRT
Fonseca 1966

Post by DRT »

AHB wrote:
DRT wrote:
AHB wrote:
DRT wrote:
Glenn E. wrote:
DRT wrote:
AHB wrote:
DRT wrote:
AHB wrote:
DRT wrote:[quote="AHB"][quote="DRT"][quote="AHB"][quote="DRT"][quote="AHB"][quote="AHB"][quote="DRT"][quote="admin"][quote="RonnieRoots"][quote="DRT"][quote="AHB"][quote="DRT"][quote="JacobH"][quote="DRT"][quote="AHB"][quote="RonnieRoots"][quote="KillerB"][quote="DRT"][quote="AHB"][quote="DRT"][quote="KillerB"][quote="RonnieRoots"][quote="DRT"][quote="RonnieRoots"][quote="KillerB"][quote="DRT"][quote="KillerB"][quote="DRT"][quote="RonnieRoots"][quote="DRT"][quote="DRT"][quote="RonnieRoots"][quote="admin"]I've unstuck this thread on the grounds that nobody updates it making it look like we don't do backups when the truth is that I do them on a regular basis, I just don't update this thread. It should now shuffle down the pack into obscurity.
Would they?
Phew! I thought you were straying into dangerous territory there, KillerB :roll:[/quote]I couldn't face it, just had to repair those errors.[/quote]Apologies - must try harder[/quote]Excellent. We have reached the point where the innermost part of the timetunnel has changed colour. We must be approaching the Singularity and Warp 3.[/quote]I don't think we're anywhere near a point of singularity yet - isn't that when all your port disappears into a black hole?[/quote]It's just a jump to the left...[/quote]Then a step to the right[/quote]Attempt to get back on topic: shouldn't someone make a backup of this time tunnel?[/quote]I think this back-up thread should be moved to meaningless drivel.[/quote]Back on topic: Put your hands on your hips[/quote]More concerning than the empty lines was the fact that the quotes at the centre of this thread appeared in the wrong order...[/quote]Well spotted. That could have caused a Black Hole if not fixed in time.[/quote]I like the change in colour that you get when approaching the event horizon[/quote]Do you think there is a chance that it could turn into a Champagne Supernova?[/quote]Hasn't it already?[/quote]Doing this in an alternative style, it is boggled beyond belief - test it, but keep going.[/quote]I honestly think some of you are not taking this seriously enough. Come on, get involved.[/quote]C'mon guys, time spent making time tunnels is time spent not drinking port. Stop it.[/quote]Please can we spit this thread at the start of the time tunnel and move the later part of the thread to meaningless drivel?[/quote]When we reach the Singularity the thread will self-split at the appropriate place and the time-tunnel will re-emerge on the other side of the galaxy.[/quote]But we'll be so bored waiting that none of us will care.[/quote]There is no way of stopping it now. The Force is with us.[/quote]You cannot win, give up now or you will be assimilated.[/quote]Are you trying to tell me that resistance is futile?[/quote]Don't you mean "resistance is useless"? Who said that, I can't remember anything except that it has to be said in a high pitched voice - was it from Hitchhiker?[/quote]Dr Who said Useless, The Borg said Futile.[/quote]How do you know?[/quote]Wiki told me. It seems that Useless was also said by a Vogon in HGttG.[/quote]The right side of the time tunnel is collapsing. Is that good or bad?[/quote]It's normal for space and time to bend at this speed.[/quote]Left and right are relative terms; we have gone beyond relativistic posting thoery and are now approaching the point where string theory needs to be applied to explain the contents of our posts[/quote]Is string theory used to produce Blue String Pudding?[/quote]This is proving to be a surprisingly cultural thread with references to many popular old British TV and Radio shows - education and relativism. Where else can you find this but TPF?[/quote]I don't think any of my relatives read :tpf:
Ernest H. Cockburn
Alex Bridgeman
Graham’s 1948

Post by Alex Bridgeman »

DRT wrote:
AHB wrote:
DRT wrote:
AHB wrote:
DRT wrote:
Glenn E. wrote:
DRT wrote:
AHB wrote:
DRT wrote:
AHB wrote:[quote="DRT"][quote="AHB"][quote="DRT"][quote="AHB"][quote="DRT"][quote="AHB"][quote="AHB"][quote="DRT"][quote="admin"][quote="RonnieRoots"][quote="DRT"][quote="AHB"][quote="DRT"][quote="JacobH"][quote="DRT"][quote="AHB"][quote="RonnieRoots"][quote="KillerB"][quote="DRT"][quote="AHB"][quote="DRT"][quote="KillerB"][quote="RonnieRoots"][quote="DRT"][quote="RonnieRoots"][quote="KillerB"][quote="DRT"][quote="KillerB"][quote="DRT"][quote="RonnieRoots"][quote="DRT"][quote="DRT"][quote="RonnieRoots"][quote="admin"]I've unstuck this thread on the grounds that nobody updates it making it look like we don't do backups when the truth is that I do them on a regular basis, I just don't update this thread. It should now shuffle down the pack into obscurity.
Would they?
Phew! I thought you were straying into dangerous territory there, KillerB :roll:[/quote]I couldn't face it, just had to repair those errors.[/quote]Apologies - must try harder[/quote]Excellent. We have reached the point where the innermost part of the timetunnel has changed colour. We must be approaching the Singularity and Warp 3.[/quote]I don't think we're anywhere near a point of singularity yet - isn't that when all your port disappears into a black hole?[/quote]It's just a jump to the left...[/quote]Then a step to the right[/quote]Attempt to get back on topic: shouldn't someone make a backup of this time tunnel?[/quote]I think this back-up thread should be moved to meaningless drivel.[/quote]Back on topic: Put your hands on your hips[/quote]More concerning than the empty lines was the fact that the quotes at the centre of this thread appeared in the wrong order...[/quote]Well spotted. That could have caused a Black Hole if not fixed in time.[/quote]I like the change in colour that you get when approaching the event horizon[/quote]Do you think there is a chance that it could turn into a Champagne Supernova?[/quote]Hasn't it already?[/quote]Doing this in an alternative style, it is boggled beyond belief - test it, but keep going.[/quote]I honestly think some of you are not taking this seriously enough. Come on, get involved.[/quote]C'mon guys, time spent making time tunnels is time spent not drinking port. Stop it.[/quote]Please can we spit this thread at the start of the time tunnel and move the later part of the thread to meaningless drivel?[/quote]When we reach the Singularity the thread will self-split at the appropriate place and the time-tunnel will re-emerge on the other side of the galaxy.[/quote]But we'll be so bored waiting that none of us will care.[/quote]There is no way of stopping it now. The Force is with us.[/quote]You cannot win, give up now or you will be assimilated.[/quote]Are you trying to tell me that resistance is futile?[/quote]Don't you mean "resistance is useless"? Who said that, I can't remember anything except that it has to be said in a high pitched voice - was it from Hitchhiker?[/quote]Dr Who said Useless, The Borg said Futile.[/quote]How do you know?[/quote]Wiki told me. It seems that Useless was also said by a Vogon in HGttG.[/quote]The right side of the time tunnel is collapsing. Is that good or bad?[/quote]It's normal for space and time to bend at this speed.[/quote]Left and right are relative terms; we have gone beyond relativistic posting thoery and are now approaching the point where string theory needs to be applied to explain the contents of our posts[/quote]Is string theory used to produce Blue String Pudding?[/quote]This is proving to be a surprisingly cultural thread with references to many popular old British TV and Radio shows - education and relativism. Where else can you find this but TPF?[/quote]I don't think any of my relatives read :tpf:[/quote]Which is not a problem if none of your relatives drink Port.

DRT
Fonseca 1966

Post by DRT »

AHB wrote:
DRT wrote:
AHB wrote:
DRT wrote:
AHB wrote:
DRT wrote:
Glenn E. wrote:
DRT wrote:
AHB wrote:
DRT wrote:[quote="AHB"][quote="DRT"][quote="AHB"][quote="DRT"][quote="AHB"][quote="DRT"][quote="AHB"][quote="AHB"][quote="DRT"][quote="admin"][quote="RonnieRoots"][quote="DRT"][quote="AHB"][quote="DRT"][quote="JacobH"][quote="DRT"][quote="AHB"][quote="RonnieRoots"][quote="KillerB"][quote="DRT"][quote="AHB"][quote="DRT"][quote="KillerB"][quote="RonnieRoots"][quote="DRT"][quote="RonnieRoots"][quote="KillerB"][quote="DRT"][quote="KillerB"][quote="DRT"][quote="RonnieRoots"][quote="DRT"][quote="DRT"][quote="RonnieRoots"][quote="admin"]I've unstuck this thread on the grounds that nobody updates it making it look like we don't do backups when the truth is that I do them on a regular basis, I just don't update this thread. It should now shuffle down the pack into obscurity.
Would they?
Phew! I thought you were straying into dangerous territory there, KillerB :roll:[/quote]I couldn't face it, just had to repair those errors.[/quote]Apologies - must try harder[/quote]Excellent. We have reached the point where the innermost part of the timetunnel has changed colour. We must be approaching the Singularity and Warp 3.[/quote]I don't think we're anywhere near a point of singularity yet - isn't that when all your port disappears into a black hole?[/quote]It's just a jump to the left...[/quote]Then a step to the right[/quote]Attempt to get back on topic: shouldn't someone make a backup of this time tunnel?[/quote]I think this back-up thread should be moved to meaningless drivel.[/quote]Back on topic: Put your hands on your hips[/quote]More concerning than the empty lines was the fact that the quotes at the centre of this thread appeared in the wrong order...[/quote]Well spotted. That could have caused a Black Hole if not fixed in time.[/quote]I like the change in colour that you get when approaching the event horizon[/quote]Do you think there is a chance that it could turn into a Champagne Supernova?[/quote]Hasn't it already?[/quote]Doing this in an alternative style, it is boggled beyond belief - test it, but keep going.[/quote]I honestly think some of you are not taking this seriously enough. Come on, get involved.[/quote]C'mon guys, time spent making time tunnels is time spent not drinking port. Stop it.[/quote]Please can we spit this thread at the start of the time tunnel and move the later part of the thread to meaningless drivel?[/quote]When we reach the Singularity the thread will self-split at the appropriate place and the time-tunnel will re-emerge on the other side of the galaxy.[/quote]But we'll be so bored waiting that none of us will care.[/quote]There is no way of stopping it now. The Force is with us.[/quote]You cannot win, give up now or you will be assimilated.[/quote]Are you trying to tell me that resistance is futile?[/quote]Don't you mean "resistance is useless"? Who said that, I can't remember anything except that it has to be said in a high pitched voice - was it from Hitchhiker?[/quote]Dr Who said Useless, The Borg said Futile.[/quote]How do you know?[/quote]Wiki told me. It seems that Useless was also said by a Vogon in HGttG.[/quote]The right side of the time tunnel is collapsing. Is that good or bad?[/quote]It's normal for space and time to bend at this speed.[/quote]Left and right are relative terms; we have gone beyond relativistic posting thoery and are now approaching the point where string theory needs to be applied to explain the contents of our posts[/quote]Is string theory used to produce Blue String Pudding?[/quote]This is proving to be a surprisingly cultural thread with references to many popular old British TV and Radio shows - education and relativism. Where else can you find this but TPF?[/quote]I don't think any of my relatives read :tpf:[/quote]Which is not a problem if none of your relatives drink Port.[/quote]Did anyone see that green flash? Where are we? What happened to the Back-up discussion?
Ernest H. Cockburn
Glenn E.
Graham’s 1977

Post by Glenn E. »

DRT wrote:
AHB wrote:
DRT wrote:
AHB wrote:
DRT wrote:
AHB wrote:
DRT wrote:
Glenn E. wrote:
DRT wrote:
AHB wrote:[quote="DRT"][quote="AHB"][quote="DRT"][quote="AHB"][quote="DRT"][quote="AHB"][quote="DRT"][quote="AHB"][quote="AHB"][quote="DRT"][quote="admin"][quote="RonnieRoots"][quote="DRT"][quote="AHB"][quote="DRT"][quote="JacobH"][quote="DRT"][quote="AHB"][quote="RonnieRoots"][quote="KillerB"][quote="DRT"][quote="AHB"][quote="DRT"][quote="KillerB"][quote="RonnieRoots"][quote="DRT"][quote="RonnieRoots"][quote="KillerB"][quote="DRT"][quote="KillerB"][quote="DRT"][quote="RonnieRoots"][quote="DRT"][quote="DRT"][quote="RonnieRoots"][quote="admin"]I've unstuck this thread on the grounds that nobody updates it making it look like we don't do backups when the truth is that I do them on a regular basis, I just don't update this thread. It should now shuffle down the pack into obscurity.
Would they?
Phew! I thought you were straying into dangerous territory there, KillerB :roll:[/quote]I couldn't face it, just had to repair those errors.[/quote]Apologies - must try harder[/quote]Excellent. We have reached the point where the innermost part of the timetunnel has changed colour. We must be approaching the Singularity and Warp 3.[/quote]I don't think we're anywhere near a point of singularity yet - isn't that when all your port disappears into a black hole?[/quote]It's just a jump to the left...[/quote]Then a step to the right[/quote]Attempt to get back on topic: shouldn't someone make a backup of this time tunnel?[/quote]I think this back-up thread should be moved to meaningless drivel.[/quote]Back on topic: Put your hands on your hips[/quote]More concerning than the empty lines was the fact that the quotes at the centre of this thread appeared in the wrong order...[/quote]Well spotted. That could have caused a Black Hole if not fixed in time.[/quote]I like the change in colour that you get when approaching the event horizon[/quote]Do you think there is a chance that it could turn into a Champagne Supernova?[/quote]Hasn't it already?[/quote]Doing this in an alternative style, it is boggled beyond belief - test it, but keep going.[/quote]I honestly think some of you are not taking this seriously enough. Come on, get involved.[/quote]C'mon guys, time spent making time tunnels is time spent not drinking port. Stop it.[/quote]Please can we spit this thread at the start of the time tunnel and move the later part of the thread to meaningless drivel?[/quote]When we reach the Singularity the thread will self-split at the appropriate place and the time-tunnel will re-emerge on the other side of the galaxy.[/quote]But we'll be so bored waiting that none of us will care.[/quote]There is no way of stopping it now. The Force is with us.[/quote]You cannot win, give up now or you will be assimilated.[/quote]Are you trying to tell me that resistance is futile?[/quote]Don't you mean "resistance is useless"? Who said that, I can't remember anything except that it has to be said in a high pitched voice - was it from Hitchhiker?[/quote]Dr Who said Useless, The Borg said Futile.[/quote]How do you know?[/quote]Wiki told me. It seems that Useless was also said by a Vogon in HGttG.[/quote]The right side of the time tunnel is collapsing. Is that good or bad?[/quote]It's normal for space and time to bend at this speed.[/quote]Left and right are relative terms; we have gone beyond relativistic posting thoery and are now approaching the point where string theory needs to be applied to explain the contents of our posts[/quote]Is string theory used to produce Blue String Pudding?[/quote]This is proving to be a surprisingly cultural thread with references to many popular old British TV and Radio shows - education and relativism. Where else can you find this but TPF?[/quote]I don't think any of my relatives read :tpf:[/quote]Which is not a problem if none of your relatives drink Port.[/quote]Did anyone see that green flash? Where are we? What happened to the Back-up discussion?[/quote]The backup discussion was in an alternate reality.
Glenn Elliott
KillerB
Taylor Quinta de Vargellas 1987

Post by KillerB »

Glenn E. wrote:
DRT wrote:
AHB wrote:
DRT wrote:
AHB wrote:
DRT wrote:
AHB wrote:
DRT wrote:
Glenn E. wrote:
DRT wrote:[quote="AHB"][quote="DRT"][quote="AHB"][quote="DRT"][quote="AHB"][quote="DRT"][quote="AHB"][quote="DRT"][quote="AHB"][quote="AHB"][quote="DRT"][quote="admin"][quote="RonnieRoots"][quote="DRT"][quote="AHB"][quote="DRT"][quote="JacobH"][quote="DRT"][quote="AHB"][quote="RonnieRoots"][quote="KillerB"][quote="DRT"][quote="AHB"][quote="DRT"][quote="KillerB"][quote="RonnieRoots"][quote="DRT"][quote="RonnieRoots"][quote="KillerB"][quote="DRT"][quote="KillerB"][quote="DRT"][quote="RonnieRoots"][quote="DRT"][quote="DRT"][quote="RonnieRoots"][quote="admin"]I've unstuck this thread on the grounds that nobody updates it making it look like we don't do backups when the truth is that I do them on a regular basis, I just don't update this thread. It should now shuffle down the pack into obscurity.
Would they?
Phew! I thought you were straying into dangerous territory there, KillerB :roll:[/quote]I couldn't face it, just had to repair those errors.[/quote]Apologies - must try harder[/quote]Excellent. We have reached the point where the innermost part of the timetunnel has changed colour. We must be approaching the Singularity and Warp 3.[/quote]I don't think we're anywhere near a point of singularity yet - isn't that when all your port disappears into a black hole?[/quote]It's just a jump to the left...[/quote]Then a step to the right[/quote]Attempt to get back on topic: shouldn't someone make a backup of this time tunnel?[/quote]I think this back-up thread should be moved to meaningless drivel.[/quote]Back on topic: Put your hands on your hips[/quote]More concerning than the empty lines was the fact that the quotes at the centre of this thread appeared in the wrong order...[/quote]Well spotted. That could have caused a Black Hole if not fixed in time.[/quote]I like the change in colour that you get when approaching the event horizon[/quote]Do you think there is a chance that it could turn into a Champagne Supernova?[/quote]Hasn't it already?[/quote]Doing this in an alternative style, it is boggled beyond belief - test it, but keep going.[/quote]I honestly think some of you are not taking this seriously enough. Come on, get involved.[/quote]C'mon guys, time spent making time tunnels is time spent not drinking port. Stop it.[/quote]Please can we spit this thread at the start of the time tunnel and move the later part of the thread to meaningless drivel?[/quote]When we reach the Singularity the thread will self-split at the appropriate place and the time-tunnel will re-emerge on the other side of the galaxy.[/quote]But we'll be so bored waiting that none of us will care.[/quote]There is no way of stopping it now. The Force is with us.[/quote]You cannot win, give up now or you will be assimilated.[/quote]Are you trying to tell me that resistance is futile?[/quote]Don't you mean "resistance is useless"? Who said that, I can't remember anything except that it has to be said in a high pitched voice - was it from Hitchhiker?[/quote]Dr Who said Useless, The Borg said Futile.[/quote]How do you know?[/quote]Wiki told me. It seems that Useless was also said by a Vogon in HGttG.[/quote]The right side of the time tunnel is collapsing. Is that good or bad?[/quote]It's normal for space and time to bend at this speed.[/quote]Left and right are relative terms; we have gone beyond relativistic posting thoery and are now approaching the point where string theory needs to be applied to explain the contents of our posts[/quote]Is string theory used to produce Blue String Pudding?[/quote]This is proving to be a surprisingly cultural thread with references to many popular old British TV and Radio shows - education and relativism. Where else can you find this but TPF?[/quote]I don't think any of my relatives read :tpf:[/quote]Which is not a problem if none of your relatives drink Port.[/quote]Did anyone see that green flash? Where are we? What happened to the Back-up discussion?[/quote]The backup discussion was in an alternate reality.[/quote]It is possible to fnd out whodunnit. But I am not willing to dish the DiRT.
Port is basically a red drink
JacobH
Quinta do Vesuvio 1994

Post by JacobH »

KillerB wrote:
Glenn E. wrote:
DRT wrote:
AHB wrote:
DRT wrote:
AHB wrote:
DRT wrote:
AHB wrote:
DRT wrote:
Glenn E. wrote:[quote="DRT"][quote="AHB"][quote="DRT"][quote="AHB"][quote="DRT"][quote="AHB"][quote="DRT"][quote="AHB"][quote="DRT"][quote="AHB"][quote="AHB"][quote="DRT"][quote="admin"][quote="RonnieRoots"][quote="DRT"][quote="AHB"][quote="DRT"][quote="JacobH"][quote="DRT"][quote="AHB"][quote="RonnieRoots"][quote="KillerB"][quote="DRT"][quote="AHB"][quote="DRT"][quote="KillerB"][quote="RonnieRoots"][quote="DRT"][quote="RonnieRoots"][quote="KillerB"][quote="DRT"][quote="KillerB"][quote="DRT"][quote="RonnieRoots"][quote="DRT"][quote="DRT"][quote="RonnieRoots"][quote="admin"]I've unstuck this thread on the grounds that nobody updates it making it look like we don't do backups when the truth is that I do them on a regular basis, I just don't update this thread. It should now shuffle down the pack into obscurity.
Would they?
Phew! I thought you were straying into dangerous territory there, KillerB :roll:[/quote]I couldn't face it, just had to repair those errors.[/quote]Apologies - must try harder[/quote]Excellent. We have reached the point where the innermost part of the timetunnel has changed colour. We must be approaching the Singularity and Warp 3.[/quote]I don't think we're anywhere near a point of singularity yet - isn't that when all your port disappears into a black hole?[/quote]It's just a jump to the left...[/quote]Then a step to the right[/quote]Attempt to get back on topic: shouldn't someone make a backup of this time tunnel?[/quote]I think this back-up thread should be moved to meaningless drivel.[/quote]Back on topic: Put your hands on your hips[/quote]More concerning than the empty lines was the fact that the quotes at the centre of this thread appeared in the wrong order...[/quote]Well spotted. That could have caused a Black Hole if not fixed in time.[/quote]I like the change in colour that you get when approaching the event horizon[/quote]Do you think there is a chance that it could turn into a Champagne Supernova?[/quote]Hasn't it already?[/quote]Doing this in an alternative style, it is boggled beyond belief - test it, but keep going.[/quote]I honestly think some of you are not taking this seriously enough. Come on, get involved.[/quote]C'mon guys, time spent making time tunnels is time spent not drinking port. Stop it.[/quote]Please can we spit this thread at the start of the time tunnel and move the later part of the thread to meaningless drivel?[/quote]When we reach the Singularity the thread will self-split at the appropriate place and the time-tunnel will re-emerge on the other side of the galaxy.[/quote]But we'll be so bored waiting that none of us will care.[/quote]There is no way of stopping it now. The Force is with us.[/quote]You cannot win, give up now or you will be assimilated.[/quote]Are you trying to tell me that resistance is futile?[/quote]Don't you mean "resistance is useless"? Who said that, I can't remember anything except that it has to be said in a high pitched voice - was it from Hitchhiker?[/quote]Dr Who said Useless, The Borg said Futile.[/quote]How do you know?[/quote]Wiki told me. It seems that Useless was also said by a Vogon in HGttG.[/quote]The right side of the time tunnel is collapsing. Is that good or bad?[/quote]It's normal for space and time to bend at this speed.[/quote]Left and right are relative terms; we have gone beyond relativistic posting thoery and are now approaching the point where string theory needs to be applied to explain the contents of our posts[/quote]Is string theory used to produce Blue String Pudding?[/quote]This is proving to be a surprisingly cultural thread with references to many popular old British TV and Radio shows - education and relativism. Where else can you find this but TPF?[/quote]I don't think any of my relatives read :tpf:[/quote]Which is not a problem if none of your relatives drink Port.[/quote]Did anyone see that green flash? Where are we? What happened to the Back-up discussion?[/quote]The backup discussion was in an alternate reality.[/quote]It is possible to fnd out whodunnit. But I am not willing to dish the DiRT.[/quote]Terrible abuse of moderation powers, really. The guilty party is fined a bottle of Port.
DRT
Fonseca 1966

Post by DRT »

JacobH wrote:
KillerB wrote:
Glenn E. wrote:
DRT wrote:
AHB wrote:
DRT wrote:
AHB wrote:
DRT wrote:
AHB wrote:
DRT wrote:[quote="Glenn E."][quote="DRT"][quote="AHB"][quote="DRT"][quote="AHB"][quote="DRT"][quote="AHB"][quote="DRT"][quote="AHB"][quote="DRT"][quote="AHB"][quote="AHB"][quote="DRT"][quote="admin"][quote="RonnieRoots"][quote="DRT"][quote="AHB"][quote="DRT"][quote="JacobH"][quote="DRT"][quote="AHB"][quote="RonnieRoots"][quote="KillerB"][quote="DRT"][quote="AHB"][quote="DRT"][quote="KillerB"][quote="RonnieRoots"][quote="DRT"][quote="RonnieRoots"][quote="KillerB"][quote="DRT"][quote="KillerB"][quote="DRT"][quote="RonnieRoots"][quote="DRT"][quote="DRT"][quote="RonnieRoots"][quote="admin"]I've unstuck this thread on the grounds that nobody updates it making it look like we don't do backups when the truth is that I do them on a regular basis, I just don't update this thread. It should now shuffle down the pack into obscurity.
Would they?
Phew! I thought you were straying into dangerous territory there, KillerB :roll:[/quote]I couldn't face it, just had to repair those errors.[/quote]Apologies - must try harder[/quote]Excellent. We have reached the point where the innermost part of the timetunnel has changed colour. We must be approaching the Singularity and Warp 3.[/quote]I don't think we're anywhere near a point of singularity yet - isn't that when all your port disappears into a black hole?[/quote]It's just a jump to the left...[/quote]Then a step to the right[/quote]Attempt to get back on topic: shouldn't someone make a backup of this time tunnel?[/quote]I think this back-up thread should be moved to meaningless drivel.[/quote]Back on topic: Put your hands on your hips[/quote]More concerning than the empty lines was the fact that the quotes at the centre of this thread appeared in the wrong order...[/quote]Well spotted. That could have caused a Black Hole if not fixed in time.[/quote]I like the change in colour that you get when approaching the event horizon[/quote]Do you think there is a chance that it could turn into a Champagne Supernova?[/quote]Hasn't it already?[/quote]Doing this in an alternative style, it is boggled beyond belief - test it, but keep going.[/quote]I honestly think some of you are not taking this seriously enough. Come on, get involved.[/quote]C'mon guys, time spent making time tunnels is time spent not drinking port. Stop it.[/quote]Please can we spit this thread at the start of the time tunnel and move the later part of the thread to meaningless drivel?[/quote]When we reach the Singularity the thread will self-split at the appropriate place and the time-tunnel will re-emerge on the other side of the galaxy.[/quote]But we'll be so bored waiting that none of us will care.[/quote]There is no way of stopping it now. The Force is with us.[/quote]You cannot win, give up now or you will be assimilated.[/quote]Are you trying to tell me that resistance is futile?[/quote]Don't you mean "resistance is useless"? Who said that, I can't remember anything except that it has to be said in a high pitched voice - was it from Hitchhiker?[/quote]Dr Who said Useless, The Borg said Futile.[/quote]How do you know?[/quote]Wiki told me. It seems that Useless was also said by a Vogon in HGttG.[/quote]The right side of the time tunnel is collapsing. Is that good or bad?[/quote]It's normal for space and time to bend at this speed.[/quote]Left and right are relative terms; we have gone beyond relativistic posting thoery and are now approaching the point where string theory needs to be applied to explain the contents of our posts[/quote]Is string theory used to produce Blue String Pudding?[/quote]This is proving to be a surprisingly cultural thread with references to many popular old British TV and Radio shows - education and relativism. Where else can you find this but TPF?[/quote]I don't think any of my relatives read :tpf:[/quote]Which is not a problem if none of your relatives drink Port.[/quote]Did anyone see that green flash? Where are we? What happened to the Back-up discussion?[/quote]The backup discussion was in an alternate reality.[/quote]It is possible to fnd out whodunnit. But I am not willing to dish the DiRT.[/quote]Terrible abuse of moderation powers, really. The guilty party is fined a bottle of Port.[/quote]To paraphrase Tony Blair: I have no regrets and if I had to do it again I would :-)
Ernest H. Cockburn
RonnieRoots
Fonseca 1980

Post by RonnieRoots »

DRT wrote:
JacobH wrote:
KillerB wrote:
Glenn E. wrote:
DRT wrote:
AHB wrote:
DRT wrote:
AHB wrote:
DRT wrote:
AHB wrote:[quote="DRT"][quote="Glenn E."][quote="DRT"][quote="AHB"][quote="DRT"][quote="AHB"][quote="DRT"][quote="AHB"][quote="DRT"][quote="AHB"][quote="DRT"][quote="AHB"][quote="AHB"][quote="DRT"][quote="admin"][quote="RonnieRoots"][quote="DRT"][quote="AHB"][quote="DRT"][quote="JacobH"][quote="DRT"][quote="AHB"][quote="RonnieRoots"][quote="KillerB"][quote="DRT"][quote="AHB"][quote="DRT"][quote="KillerB"][quote="RonnieRoots"][quote="DRT"][quote="RonnieRoots"][quote="KillerB"][quote="DRT"][quote="KillerB"][quote="DRT"][quote="RonnieRoots"][quote="DRT"][quote="DRT"][quote="RonnieRoots"][quote="admin"]I've unstuck this thread on the grounds that nobody updates it making it look like we don't do backups when the truth is that I do them on a regular basis, I just don't update this thread. It should now shuffle down the pack into obscurity.
Would they?
Phew! I thought you were straying into dangerous territory there, KillerB :roll:[/quote]I couldn't face it, just had to repair those errors.[/quote]Apologies - must try harder[/quote]Excellent. We have reached the point where the innermost part of the timetunnel has changed colour. We must be approaching the Singularity and Warp 3.[/quote]I don't think we're anywhere near a point of singularity yet - isn't that when all your port disappears into a black hole?[/quote]It's just a jump to the left...[/quote]Then a step to the right[/quote]Attempt to get back on topic: shouldn't someone make a backup of this time tunnel?[/quote]I think this back-up thread should be moved to meaningless drivel.[/quote]Back on topic: Put your hands on your hips[/quote]More concerning than the empty lines was the fact that the quotes at the centre of this thread appeared in the wrong order...[/quote]Well spotted. That could have caused a Black Hole if not fixed in time.[/quote]I like the change in colour that you get when approaching the event horizon[/quote]Do you think there is a chance that it could turn into a Champagne Supernova?[/quote]Hasn't it already?[/quote]Doing this in an alternative style, it is boggled beyond belief - test it, but keep going.[/quote]I honestly think some of you are not taking this seriously enough. Come on, get involved.[/quote]C'mon guys, time spent making time tunnels is time spent not drinking port. Stop it.[/quote]Please can we spit this thread at the start of the time tunnel and move the later part of the thread to meaningless drivel?[/quote]When we reach the Singularity the thread will self-split at the appropriate place and the time-tunnel will re-emerge on the other side of the galaxy.[/quote]But we'll be so bored waiting that none of us will care.[/quote]There is no way of stopping it now. The Force is with us.[/quote]You cannot win, give up now or you will be assimilated.[/quote]Are you trying to tell me that resistance is futile?[/quote]Don't you mean "resistance is useless"? Who said that, I can't remember anything except that it has to be said in a high pitched voice - was it from Hitchhiker?[/quote]Dr Who said Useless, The Borg said Futile.[/quote]How do you know?[/quote]Wiki told me. It seems that Useless was also said by a Vogon in HGttG.[/quote]The right side of the time tunnel is collapsing. Is that good or bad?[/quote]It's normal for space and time to bend at this speed.[/quote]Left and right are relative terms; we have gone beyond relativistic posting thoery and are now approaching the point where string theory needs to be applied to explain the contents of our posts[/quote]Is string theory used to produce Blue String Pudding?[/quote]This is proving to be a surprisingly cultural thread with references to many popular old British TV and Radio shows - education and relativism. Where else can you find this but TPF?[/quote]I don't think any of my relatives read :tpf:[/quote]Which is not a problem if none of your relatives drink Port.[/quote]Did anyone see that green flash? Where are we? What happened to the Back-up discussion?[/quote]The backup discussion was in an alternate reality.[/quote]It is possible to fnd out whodunnit. But I am not willing to dish the DiRT.[/quote]Terrible abuse of moderation powers, really. The guilty party is fined a bottle of Port.[/quote]To paraphrase Tony Blair: I have no regrets and if I had to do it again I would :-)[/quote]This time tunnel wasn't meaningless!! It's use was to keep the backup thread on top. Will have to start over there.