DRT wrote:Please can someone come up with a theory that having a shower is better than salads, exercise and baths?
Having a shower is excellent for your health, and is far better for you than baths:
- the regular pounding of water droplets on the skin invigorates and aids blood flow, reducing cholesterol and the chance of heart attack
- your muscles are active in the standing position, aiding both leg and core strength
- singing in the shower while standing allows correct breathing and strengthens the diagphragm and aerobic capacity, and boosts endorphins
- showering is more environmentally friendly, generally using less water and less energy for heating
- showering makes you more attractive to the opposite sex, and the same sex, makes you wealthy and can cure cancer
- if you really, really insist on a bath, you can always have a shower first to help minimise the "sitting in dirty water" issue
Since from the article linked, thinking about eating a salad while doing exercise is clearly as beneficial as actually doing, so I suggest thinking about eating a salad while doing exercise as soon as you wake, and then think about how great life is because you're not eating a salad while having a stimulating and health-beneficial shower first thing in the morning.