Raveesh

Come and say hello.
jdaw1
Cockburn 1851

Raveesh

Post by jdaw1 »

Hello and welcome to friend of my wife and drinking enthusiast Renée S. Harris, also known as Raveesh. She can put away the poo!
DRT
Fonseca 1966

Re: Raveesh

Post by DRT »

jdaw1 wrote:Hello and welcome to friend of my wife and drinking enthusiast Renée S. Harris, also known as Raveesh. She can put away the poo!
That statement has many meanings but I will restrict my response to: welcome to TPF, I am sorry that it took so long to complete your registration but you are now on board and I look forward to seeing you around this place.

Derek
"The first duty of Port is to be red"
Ernest H. Cockburn
jdaw1
Cockburn 1851

Re: Raveesh

Post by jdaw1 »

Derek T. wrote:
jdaw1 wrote:Hello and welcome to friend of my wife and drinking enthusiast Renée S. Harris, also known as Raveesh. She can put away the poo!
That statement has many meanings but I will restrict my response to: welcome to TPF, I am sorry that it took so long to complete your registration but you are now on board and I look forward to seeing you around this place.
Maybe the phrasing was lightly imperfect: the “and† could bind with the “friend† or with “wife†. Context should help the pedantic reader.
Alex Bridgeman
Graham’s 1948

Post by Alex Bridgeman »

I believe the comment from Derek was more along the lines of query as to the choice of drink...

Welcome Renée - are you sure you know what you have let yourself in for? But you are very welcome to one of the friendliest port and wine focused forums around.

Alex
Top Ports in 2023: Taylor 1896 Colheita, b. 2021. A perfect Port.

2024: Niepoort 1900 Colheita, b.1971. A near perfect Port.
Raveesh
Cruz Ruby

Raveesh

Post by Raveesh »

Thank you, Julian, for the lovely introduction, and to everyone for your very warm welcome.

Very much looking forward to sharing the myriad pleasures port has to offer. If my enthusiasm for the aforementioned poo be any indication, I will certainly do my best to keep up!

Cheers,
Renée
g-man
Quinta do Vesuvio 1994

Post by g-man »

a great welcome! Looking forward to our offline next week!
Luc
Graham’s The Tawny

Post by Luc »

Salut et bienvenue Raveesh from La Belle Province . :)