A question for new members...

Come and say hello.
JacobH
Quinta do Vesuvio 1994

Post by JacobH »

The worst thing about it was that it had so little flavour, it barely had any effect even after being reduced...
RonnieRoots
Fonseca 1980

Post by RonnieRoots »

JacobH wrote:I have to admit that I hadn’t heard of the Morgan 1991 before, but the TNs do make it sound interesting… Wine-Searcher only pulls up the 77, 70 and 48, though…
You don't need Winesearcher to find the '91 Morgan. Send a PM to Uncle Tom and all will be arranged. :)
morteno
Cockburn’s Special Reserve

Post by morteno »

Google.
Glenn E.
Graham’s 1977

Post by Glenn E. »

Some crazy Brit sent me a link and told me to register. :wink: He's holding a couple of bottles of 1964 hostage so I figured I better do what he said or he might drink them!
Glenn Elliott
DRT
Fonseca 1966

Post by DRT »

Glenn E. wrote:Some crazy Brit sent me a link and told me to register. :wink: He's holding a couple of bottles of 1964 hostage so I figured I better do what he said or he might drink them!
Tell us who he is and we'll get him for you :twisted:
"The first duty of Port is to be red"
Ernest H. Cockburn
Glenn E.
Graham’s 1977

Post by Glenn E. »

DRT wrote:
Glenn E. wrote:Some crazy Brit sent me a link and told me to register. :wink: He's holding a couple of bottles of 1964 hostage so I figured I better do what he said or he might drink them!
Tell us who he is and we'll get him for you :twisted:
No, he shall remain nameless or all the local Port fanatics might storm his house in an attempt to "liberate" my bottles! :lol:
Glenn Elliott
Roy Hersh
Niepoort LBV

Post by Roy Hersh »

Don't worry Glenn, I've been told he keeps them under his bed and that keeps everyone away!
JohninNYC
Fonseca LBV

Re: A question for new members...

Post by JohninNYC »

I found out about this originally through the Wine Spectator forum.
John in NYC

"Burgundy makes you think of silly things: Bordeaux makes you talk about them, and Champagne makes you do them."-Brillat-Savarin
jdaw1
Cockburn 1851

Re: A question for new members...

Post by jdaw1 »

Hello and welcome to JohninNYC. My powers of Holmes-esque deduction have led me to the conclusion that you might be located in former New Amsterdam. Wherein there are gentlefolk, male and female, with whom you might share an entertaining evening. Hello and welcome indeed.