Come and say hello.
- Cruz Ruby
- Posts: 1
- Joined: 22:40 Sat 05 Dec 2015
My first port was some miniatures fron Real compahnia, 3 years ago. I loved it.
So, i have so much to learn from this forum.
Sorry for the spellinf of the ...future posts, my english are awful...
- Fonseca 1966
- Posts: 15196
- Joined: 23:51 Wed 20 Jun 2007
- Location: Chesterfield, UK
Don't worry about using awful English - we have lots of Americans here who do the same
"The first duty of Port is to be red"
Ernest H. Cockburn
- Quinta do Noval Nacional 1962
- Posts: 11828
- Joined: 13:41 Mon 25 Jun 2007
- Location: Berkshire, UK
Welcome Nikos.We're very happy to have you join us here. Please don't worry about your English - and please ask any questions you want to ask.
- Dalva Golden White Colheita 1952
- Posts: 3700
- Joined: 17:45 Fri 19 Oct 2012
- Location: Somerset, UK
As Alex says; ask away. Then wait for the contradictory answers.
You may have some questions to answer yourself. Such as; can you recommend a good Mavrodafne?