Page 1 of 1

Pork Pie Orders

Posted: 20:54 Tue 07 Oct 2014
by djewesbury
I could, if I had the time (and I do not) go back through emails and PMs to attempt to discover who had ordered a pie from me.
However, it seems a better use of my time and yours if you all sign up here and then I have all the information in one place.
Derek has ordered one for his father-in-law with John's Pork Pie in the crust.
Alex has ordered one.
Julian has ordered one.
Phil wants one with black pudding in it - note: this will not be black pudding made by me, but it will be the best I can get. Further note - this will make it more expensive.
Ian has ordered one with black pudding.
Have I missed anyone?

Re: Pork Pie Orders

Posted: 22:39 Wed 08 Oct 2014
by AHB
I confirm that I'd like to order one. You can choose whether to be paid in Sterling, Euros or port.

Re: Pork Pie Orders

Posted: 23:24 Wed 08 Oct 2014
by jdaw1
I am not on your list, but please sir…

Re: Pork Pie Orders

Posted: 01:05 Thu 09 Oct 2014
by DRT
I confirm that I requested one with "John's Pork Pie" emblazoned in the crust.

Re: Pork Pie Orders

Posted: 12:34 Thu 09 Oct 2014
by idj123
Mmmm...pork pie made with black pudding (said in best Homer Simpson voice). Can you do one of these for me as well Daniel ?

Re: Pork Pie Orders

Posted: 12:40 Thu 09 Oct 2014
by PhilW
idj123 wrote:Mmmm...pork pie made with black pudding (said in best Homer Simpson voice). Can you do one of these for me as well Daniel ?
I was about to confirm that I would like a pork pie, and that if black pudding was a pain I would be happy with a "standard" one (your pies are not "standard" but you know what I mean) - but now I won't - doh!
Yes please, black pudding pork pie for me, please ;)

Re: Pork Pie Orders

Posted: 12:49 Thu 09 Oct 2014
by djewesbury
First post updated. Will send further info soon! :)

Re: Pork Pie Orders

Posted: 01:01 Sat 25 Oct 2014
by djewesbury
Hmm. Did Derek order a pie for himself? Or just one for his father-in-law?
Lifecoach...? Please can Derek have a pie?

Re: Pork Pie Orders

Posted: 01:13 Sat 25 Oct 2014
by DRT
djewesbury wrote:Hmm. Did Derek order a pie for himself? Or just one for his father-in-law?
Lifecoach...? Please can Derek have a pie?
No pork pie for DRT. I will hopefully taste one in Belfast and will also taste "John's Pork Pie" when I get home. That seems like what my mother would describe as "an ample sufficiency".

Re: Pork Pie Orders

Posted: 01:13 Sat 25 Oct 2014
by djewesbury
DRT wrote:
djewesbury wrote:Hmm. Did Derek order a pie for himself? Or just one for his father-in-law?
Lifecoach...? Please can Derek have a pie?
No pork pie for DRT. I will hopefully taste one in Belfast and will also taste "John's Pork Pie" when I get home. That seems like what my mother would describe as "an ample sufficiency".
God bless your self discipline sir!

Re: Pork Pie Orders

Posted: 18:20 Mon 17 Nov 2014
by DRT
djewesbury wrote:Derek has ordered one for his father-in-law with John's Pork Pie in the crust.
Initial reports from Chesterfield suggest that John's Pork Pie will not see the end of tomorrow. Whispered conversations in pubs in North Derbyshire speak of a pie the size of a hay bail that makes any man who eats one more attractive to young Maidens. Local butchers are dismissing the phenomenon as "hokum".

Re: Pork Pie Orders

Posted: 18:34 Mon 17 Nov 2014
by djewesbury
DRT wrote:
djewesbury wrote:Derek has ordered one for his father-in-law with John's Pork Pie in the crust.
Initial reports from Chesterfield suggest that John's Pork Pie will not see the end of tomorrow. Whispered conversations in pubs in North Derbyshire speak of a pie the size of a hay bail that makes any man who eats one more attractive to young Maidens. Local butchers are dismissing the phenomenon as "hokum".
Traffic reports are warning of an all-powerful giant lifting cars with his bare hands. Oops, you shouldn't eat it in one mouthful.