Fonseca 1980

Re: Bud Light

Post by RonnieRoots »

Why? WHY!?
Andy Velebil
Quinta do Vesuvio 1994

Post by Andy Velebil »

You actually drank this so-called beer :?: Have you gone mad? I would drink water before that nasty swill
DRT
Fonseca 1966

Post by DRT »

I had no choice. Some of the places we visited, such as Busch Gardens and Watercountry USA, are owned by Anheuser-Busch, the people responsible for brewing this 'orrible stuff, and it was the only beer available. When it's 96 degrees in the shade, even assuming you could find any shade, a man has to do what a man has to do. :roll:

Derek
"The first duty of Port is to be red"
Ernest H. Cockburn
Glenn E.
Graham’s 1977

Post by Glenn E. »

DRT wrote:When it's 96 degrees in the shade, even assuming you could find any shade, a man has to do what a man has to do. :roll:
Poor the Bud Light over your head to cool off, then find some water to drink. 88)
Glenn Elliott
JacobH
Quinta do Vesuvio 1994

Post by JacobH »

DRT wrote:I had no choice. Some of the places we visited, such as Busch Gardens and Watercountry USA, are owned by Anheuser-Busch, the people responsible for brewing this 'orrible stuff, and it was the only beer available. When it's 96 degrees in the shade, even assuming you could find any shade, a man has to do what a man has to do. :roll:

Derek
I think the combination of the heat and this stuff has got to Derek; if this was the only drink available, there must have been no beer available. ;-)

I remember visiting a micro-brewery in Canada (which was probably the size of Young’s and Greene King combined) where after they produced a decent looking liquid, they proceeded to pass it through about 10' of filtration until all that was left was a brownish fizzy fluid that somehow passed for beer. The mind boggles :shock:
RonnieRoots
Fonseca 1980

Post by RonnieRoots »

If the take-over from InBev succeeds, you'll soon be drinking Jupiler and Leffe in those places. Better! 88)