Rocawijnen website

Anything but Port, this includes all wines other than fortified wines (which have their own section) even if they call themselves Port. There is a search facility for this part of the forum.
Forum rules
Anything but Port, this includes all non-Port fortified wines even if they call themselves Port. There is a search facility for this part of the forum.
KillerB
Taylor Quinta de Vargellas 1987

Rocawijnen website

Post by KillerB »

Linked to Ronnie's website and could read a bit of WS stuff but the rest was double Dutch to me. Have you thought about translating so that we can see what's going on?

Like the site, very neat.
RonnieRoots
Fonseca 1980

Post by RonnieRoots »

I'm working on a new site with more articles and scores. Those will be in English for the best part (because there aren't much Dutch articles on Portuguese wine). Still thinking whether we should translate the rest in English to in order to create a seperate English site. Maybe, if I have some spare time this summer...

The lay out will be a bit better for the new site as well. I don't quite like this lay out with high resolution screens.
RonnieRoots
Fonseca 1980

Post by RonnieRoots »

I've put the new website online. There are still things to improve, but most of it works as it should. Everything still in Dutch only (Stevie will make an English site this summer) but there are some more downloads of scores and articles in English now (in the 'pers' section).
Conky
Fonseca 1980

Post by Conky »

Can we not have a link then?
StevieCage
Fonseca LBV

Post by StevieCage »