NYC tasting with Quevedo Port Wine 7/21/2009

What happened?
g-man
Quinta do Vesuvio 1994

NYC tasting with Quevedo Port Wine 7/21/2009

Post by g-man »

I want to thank Oscar and Nadia for a fantastic offline with his 07's and Pink port.

Other ports in attendance
1970 Sandemans
1984 Smith Woodhouse LBV
1985 Warres
Disclosure: Distributor of Quevedo wines and Quinta do Gomariz
Alex Bridgeman
Graham’s 1948

Re: NYC tasting with Quevedo Port Wine 7/21/2009

Post by Alex Bridgeman »

Oscar,

Even though I wasn't there, I want to thank you for meeting up with the TPF folks in New York. I know I really enjoyed meeting you and talking about your ports and other ports and I'm delighted you were able to organise an informal offline with Jeff and others.

Please let us know when you next travel to the UK, US, Germany, Netherlands or one of the other countries in which there are port fans waiting to meet you and to share some port with you.

Alex
Top Ports in 2023: Taylor 1896 Colheita, b. 2021. A perfect Port.

2024: Niepoort 1900 Colheita, b.1971. A near perfect Port.
oscar quevedo
Fonseca LBV

Post by oscar quevedo »

We had a great time with the folks of the TPF in NYC. As a producer, I'm really glad to see the passion for Port Wine all these guys showed.

I'll probably go to the Netherlands some day in the first weeks of November. I hope I can meet there some more Port enthusiasts!
gerwin.degraaf
Taylor’s LBV

Post by gerwin.degraaf »

oscar quevedo wrote:We had a great time with the folks of the TPF in NYC. As a producer, I'm really glad to see the passion for Port Wine all these guys showed.

I'll probably go to the Netherlands some day in the first weeks of November. I hope I can meet there some more Port enthusiasts!
Hi Oscar,

Speaking for myself and my fellow-Dutch(wo)men, I think that would be fantastic! :D :nirvana: Please keep us informed on your travelling plans to the Netherlands, so we can hopefully get a chance to meet and greet and perhaps have a tasting!

Best regards,
Gerwin