BFT

Organise events to meet up and drink Port.
SushiNorth
Martinez 1985

Re: BFT

Post by SushiNorth »

I will be attending, and at the White Port tasting late in the day. I will try standing around Dirk's at 2pm and the colheitas at noon to see if i can get in.
JoshDrinksPort
Image Port wine should perhaps be added -- A Trollope
djewesbury
Graham’s 1970

Post by djewesbury »

SushiNorth wrote:I will be attending, and at the White Port tasting late in the day. I will try standing around Dirk's at 2pm and the colheitas at noon to see if i can get in.
I have a spare for the colheitas. I had one for the Niepoort but gave it to Derek.
Daniel J.
Husband of a relentless former Soviet Chess Master.
delete.. delete.. *sigh*.. delete...
jdaw1
Cockburn 1851

Post by jdaw1 »

SushiNorth wrote:I will be attending, and at the White Port tasting late in the day. I will try standing around Dirk's at 2pm and the colheitas at noon to see if i can get in.
Excellent.
idj123
Morgan 1991

Post by idj123 »

I have managed to secure a place on the white Port tasting also and am on the waiting list for both the Colheita and Dirk's LBV tasting...but if anyone has a spares for either....

The catalogue looks good and as my first BFT, I'm certainly looking forward to it. Is anything happening afterwards-or is this too much to ask after the day's activities?!
flash_uk
Graham’s 1977

Post by flash_uk »

idj123 wrote:Is anything happening afterwards-or is this too much to ask after the day's activities?!
If I do something that evening, to borrow Axel's observation, the key will no longer fit in the lock...
jdaw1
Cockburn 1851

Post by jdaw1 »

flash_uk wrote:If I do something that evening, to borrow Axel's observation, the key will no longer fit in the lock...
Nonsense. She won’t know that you are doing something in the evening until after the locksmith has closed the shop for the day. And by the time the locksmith shop re-opens, you’ll be safely home. What could go wrong?
djewesbury
Graham’s 1970

Post by djewesbury »

jdaw1 wrote:
flash_uk wrote:If I do something that evening, to borrow Axel's observation, the key will no longer fit in the lock...
Nonsense. She won’t know that you are doing something in the evening until after the locksmith has closed the shop for the day. And by the time the locksmith shop re-opens, you’ll be safely home. What could go wrong?
May I remind you of the jellyish condition to which you were reduced after last year's BFT? Not to mention me.
Daniel J.
Husband of a relentless former Soviet Chess Master.
delete.. delete.. *sigh*.. delete...