Whilst VPs from 1945 would clearly be a preference for this, it was suggested that extending to VPs from 1939 to 1945 would be a reasonable expansion.
Should this not elicit sufficient bottles, expansion to include the post 1945 rationing years might be appropriate.
Note - all food rationing in Britain ended 4 July 1954.
Date now TBC in one of the private dining rooms at 67 Pall Mall.
Will re-confirm availability once a date is proposed. This won’t be until we can have more than 6 attendees.
If you weren't previously on the list, but would like to be, please speak up as I suspect we will get some more unavailables.
POTENTIAL ATTENDEES & OFFERINGS
- NAC - Ferreira 45 & Offley Boa Vista 50 (confirmed for 28/9)
- CPR - Martinez 45 (confirmed for 28/9)
- MPM - Sandeman 42 (confirmed for 28/9)
- GEAG - Dow 50 (confirmed for 28/9)
- HTWH - adopting/hunting or Graham 48
- JDAW - Mackenzie 48 (confirmed for 28/9)
- CMAG - Cockburn 47 (confirmed for 28/9)
- TC - Sandeman 45? (confirmed for 28/9)
- AHB - Fonseca Guimaraens 42 (assuming a future date that isn’t 28/9)