This year not only marks an important anniversary of the legendary 1970 vintage but also the 20th anniversary of the
2000 vintage! Where did all the years go?
I think it’s a great time to carry out an appraisal to see how they are getting on. I suspect I need more of this vintage which if memory serves me right was the first vintage I purchased on release.
Venue : Red Room in the Boot and Flogger.
- CMAG (Croft)
- CMAG Guest
- AHB (Calem, Cockburn, Sainsbury (Eira Velha), Gould Campbell, Martinez, Quarles Harris, Ramos Pinto)
- DRT (Sandeman Vau)
- NAC (Taylor, Fonseca, Vesuvio, Vargellas Vinha Velha and Quinta do Vale)
- IDJ (Ni, V, G and (rather oddly) RCV and Dalva)
- CPR (F, Ni, V, T, N, BBR (SW), Passadouro and Warre LBV)
- TC (QH, W, Ni, Fd, T, TVVV, F, S, Ck, V)
- ID (O)
More admin will follow in due course but if interested parties could let me know what they could bring that would help. I fear most 2000 is still sleeping in wooden boxes!