New York the week beginning 10th March

Organise events to meet up and drink Port.
KillerB
Taylor Quinta de Vargellas 1987

New York the week beginning 10th March

Post by KillerB »

I have had "confirmed" that I will be teaching in New York the week beginning 10th March for five days. This means that I will be arriving on 9th March and probably disappearing 14th March. I am willing to bring something over.

I will probably meet up with a couple of WineSpectator people at some point as well - would be a shame to miss TBird and company.

Anyone up for it?
Port is basically a red drink
g-man
Quinta do Vesuvio 1994

Re: New York the week beginning 10th March

Post by g-man »

KillerB wrote:I have had "confirmed" that I will be teaching in New York the week beginning 10th March for five days. This means that I will be arriving on 9th March and probably disappearing 14th March. I am willing to bring something over.

I will probably meet up with a couple of WineSpectator people at some point as well - would be a shame to miss TBird and company.

Anyone up for it?
I'd be around and would be a pleasure to meet you.

If you give me a heads up on your plans, I could sneak in if invited.
jdaw1
Cockburn 1851

Sorry, I’m in Colorado.

Post by jdaw1 »

Sorry, I’m in Colorado.
SushiNorth
Martinez 1985

Post by SushiNorth »

Sadly, I doubt I will be able to break free that week -- but have fun in NY. Let us know if you need suggestions.
KillerB
Taylor Quinta de Vargellas 1987

Re: Sorry, I’m in Colorado.

Post by KillerB »

jdaw1 wrote:Sorry, I’m in Colorado.
Strangely, the server that I will be working on is in Denver. Perhaps you could have an off-line with it, that should mess my course up good and proper.

It turns out that I will be in Kentucky the previous week so will probably be in New Yoik from the Saturday if that makes any difference.

G-man, it will be a delight to meet you. If it's just you and me then you might want to meet a few WSers as well, if you haven't met them already.
Port is basically a red drink
g-man
Quinta do Vesuvio 1994

Re: Sorry, I’m in Colorado.

Post by g-man »

KillerB wrote:
jdaw1 wrote:Sorry, I’m in Colorado.
Strangely, the server that I will be working on is in Denver. Perhaps you could have an off-line with it, that should mess my course up good and proper.

It turns out that I will be in Kentucky the previous week so will probably be in New Yoik from the Saturday if that makes any difference.

G-man, it will be a delight to meet you. If it's just you and me then you might want to meet a few WSers as well, if you haven't met them already.
That sounds like fun. Let me know where you guys would be.