Thanks for the update.
Tony is promoted.
I suspect it will need to be next year given likelihood of current Covid progression and restrictions. I would certainly prefer to push it back in order to able to hold a deep Warre vertical as intended, even if that means it is not this year (which doesn't necessarily preclude a smaller event this year as well, but I would suggest saving the rare bottles for the full event - which might be both necessary as well as pragmatic, to achieve such a line-up).
Have added you to the reserve list.