Quinta do Noval Nacional mini-vertical

Port to sell? Excellent! Please post here, with details of what you have, how stored, and where in the world it is. Please start by reading our ‘Standard advice to would-be vendors' and ‘A note to wine merchants’.
Alex Bridgeman
Graham’s 1948

Re: Quinta do Noval Nacional mini-vertical

Post by Alex Bridgeman »

How did the auction go?
Top Ports in 2023: Taylor 1896 Colheita, b. 2021. A perfect Port.

2024: Niepoort 1900 Colheita, b.1971. A near perfect Port.
RPA
Cockburn’s Special Reserve

Post by RPA »

They successfully sold for EUR2,290, or roughly GBP1,800. Was expecting slightly more but I didn't end up losing money so I'm happy. I can confirm that selling on German eBay from the UK works! The bottles even appear on WineSearcher. You just have to make liberal use of Google Translate to answer questions...
djewesbury
Graham’s 1970

Post by djewesbury »

RPA wrote:They successfully sold for EUR2,290, or roughly GBP1,800. Was expecting slightly more but I didn't end up losing money so I'm happy. I can confirm that selling on German eBay from the UK works! The bottles even appear on WineSearcher. You just have to make liberal use of Google Translate to answer questions...
Well done. I'm following a few things on German ebay myself at the moment. Glad to hear it went well for you.
Daniel J.
Husband of a relentless former Soviet Chess Master.
delete.. delete.. *sigh*.. delete...
jdaw1
Cockburn 1851

Post by jdaw1 »

RPA wrote:They successfully sold for EUR2,290, or roughly GBP1,800. Was expecting slightly more but I didn't end up losing money so I'm happy. I can confirm that selling on German eBay from the UK works! The bottles even appear on WineSearcher. You just have to make liberal use of Google Translate to answer questions...
Thank you very much for reporting back. Even though we didn’t buy the bottles, you went to the trouble to post the .de link and then tell us the score. Thank you.