anyone interested in a OWC of 94 Martinez - $450 OBO?

Port to sell? Excellent! Please post here, with details of what you have, how stored, and where in the world it is. Please start by reading our ‘Standard advice to would-be vendors' and ‘A note to wine merchants’.
seth1917
Cruz Ruby

anyone interested in a OWC of 94 Martinez - $450 OBO?

Post by seth1917 »

Unfortunately, I have run into the desperate need for some cash. I am looking to sell a case of 1994 Martinez vintage port - in the original wood - professionally stored since purchase on release. I am looking for $450, but the price is negotiable. If you are interested, just email me at sethrosenberg123 usual-punctuation gmail.com [edited by jdaw1 to make the email non-machine-readable].

Just so folks know I am a real person, and not some sort of scam, my name is Seth Rosenberg, I live in NYC. I do regular business with the folks at Acker, they can certianly provide a reference if necessary. Also, I was introduced to this forum by Julian Wiseman - who I met at a couple of tastings in the city.

thanks,

Seth
jdaw1
Cockburn 1851

Re: anyone interested in a OWC of 94 Martinez - $450 OBO?

Post by jdaw1 »

I did indeed meet Seth at an Acker tasting, and he joined :tpf: a few days later — before disappearing until now.

I have edited his post to reduce machine-readability of his email address.