Page 1 of 1

Dow's 1983 Vintage Port

Posted: 20:37 Sun 03 Jan 2021
by Harvz123
Been clearing out the house due to relocating and have a bottle of port for sale and can't take with me.

1 x Dow 's 1983 Vintage Port.

Both stored indoors on winerack.

If anyone is interested, please feel free to message.

Located in Surrey, England.

Re: Dow's 1983 Vintage Port

Posted: 21:51 Sat 09 Jan 2021
by jdaw1
Hello. The right sale price for the Dow 1983 is circa £30. Alas the ’80s was not a good decade for the Niepoort.

The best course is probably to give them to a local friend or relation.

I realise that this might not be the news for which you were hoping.

Re: Dow's 1983 Vintage Port

Posted: 15:56 Mon 11 Jan 2021
by Harvz123
I didn't put up a sale price - but If anyone wants to make me an offer on Dow's 1983 for £30 they can, I need to get rid of it.

I wasn't looking for a fortune just thought someone on here may want it.

jdaw1 wrote:
21:51 Sat 09 Jan 2021
Hello. The right sale price for the Dow 1983 is circa £30. Alas the ’80s was not a good decade for the Niepoort.

The best course is probably to give them to a local friend or relation.

I realise that this might not be the news for which you were hoping.

Re: Dow's 1983 Vintage Port

Posted: 16:24 Mon 11 Jan 2021
by Doggett
Harvz123 wrote:
20:37 Sun 03 Jan 2021

Located in Surrey, England.
Hi, whereabouts in Surrey are you located?

Re: Dow's 1983 Vintage Port

Posted: 00:25 Tue 12 Jan 2021
by rich_n
Harvz123 wrote:
15:56 Mon 11 Jan 2021
I didn't put up a sale price - but If anyone wants to make me an offer on Dow's 1983 for £30 they can, I need to get rid of it.

I wasn't looking for a fortune just thought someone on here may want it.

jdaw1 wrote:
21:51 Sat 09 Jan 2021
Hello. The right sale price for the Dow 1983 is circa £30. Alas the ’80s was not a good decade for the Niepoort.

The best course is probably to give them to a local friend or relation.

I realise that this might not be the news for which you were hoping.
My baby sister was born in 1983 and I'd be interested in gifting it to her at that price. I'm based in Bristol and with the current lockdown I'm not sure when I'll be over that way again to collect it but depending on where you are in Surrey I may be able to convince a friend to be the intermediary.

Re: Dow's 1983 Vintage Port

Posted: 11:06 Tue 12 Jan 2021
by Harvz123
I'm in reigate, surrey.

Thanks
Doggett wrote:
16:24 Mon 11 Jan 2021
Harvz123 wrote:
20:37 Sun 03 Jan 2021

Located in Surrey, England.
Hi, whereabouts in Surrey are you located?

Re: Dow's 1983 Vintage Port

Posted: 11:07 Tue 12 Jan 2021
by Harvz123
Sure that could work or I could look at posting too if thats an option would just add extra to cover this cost. approx £8

Let me know,

thanks
rich_n wrote:
00:25 Tue 12 Jan 2021
Harvz123 wrote:
15:56 Mon 11 Jan 2021
I didn't put up a sale price - but If anyone wants to make me an offer on Dow's 1983 for £30 they can, I need to get rid of it.

I wasn't looking for a fortune just thought someone on here may want it.

jdaw1 wrote:
21:51 Sat 09 Jan 2021
Hello. The right sale price for the Dow 1983 is circa £30. Alas the ’80s was not a good decade for the Niepoort.

The best course is probably to give them to a local friend or relation.

I realise that this might not be the news for which you were hoping.
My baby sister was born in 1983 and I'd be interested in gifting it to her at that price. I'm based in Bristol and with the current lockdown I'm not sure when I'll be over that way again to collect it but depending on where you are in Surrey I may be able to convince a friend to be the intermediary.