5 V.Ports for Sale N.J.

Port to sell? Excellent! Please post here, with details of what you have, how stored, and where in the world it is. Please start by reading our ‘Standard advice to would-be vendors' and ‘A note to wine merchants’.
JSW9
Cruz Ruby

5 V.Ports for Sale N.J.

Post by JSW9 »

I have the following available for sale:

1963 Fonseca
1963 Warre's
1970 Graham's
1975 Fonseca
1980 Fonseca

These have been in my possession for over 30 years, stored on their side, my own basement. Would prefer to sell the lot together.
g-man
Quinta do Vesuvio 1994

Re: 5 V.Ports for Sale N.J.

Post by g-man »

What are you asking for these and where abouts in new jersey?
Disclosure: Distributor of Quevedo wines and Quinta do Gomariz
SushiNorth
Martinez 1985

Post by SushiNorth »

Another consideration -- use them as your ticket to our port tastings. You're in NJ, we're in NJ (and NY too...), and tasting's are generally bring-a-bottle. Some are also "adopt" and others may want to pay you to adopt one of those, or split the cost with you. If you are interested, PM me and i can let you know what's planned.
JoshDrinksPort
Image Port wine should perhaps be added -- A Trollope
John M
Fonseca LBV

Post by John M »

SushiNorth wrote: 16:27 Wed 05 Sep 2018 Another consideration -- use them as your ticket to our port tastings. You're in NJ, we're in NJ (and NY too...), and tasting's are generally bring-a-bottle. Some are also "adopt" and others may want to pay you to adopt one of those, or split the cost with you. If you are interested, PM me and i can let you know what's planned.
I second that emotion!