Post your experiences of travel, especially for the Douro region. Make recommendations for places to stay and visit or ask advice from those that have already been there.
- Warre’s Otima 10 year old Tawny
- Posts: 658
- Joined: 20:54 Tue 13 Nov 2012
Just received an e-mail from TAP announcing flights from London City Airport and it appears that a round trip next month will only set you back £78-that's so tempting!
- Warre’s Warrior
- Posts: 93
- Joined: 14:24 Thu 17 Jan 2008
- Location: London
Giving this a crack later this month, l the flight times are excellent.
- Dow Quinta do Bomfim 1987
- Posts: 939
- Joined: 23:08 Wed 04 Feb 2009
- Location: Hertfordshire
This is very tempting indeed!
"Sometimes too much to drink is barely enough"
- Quinta do Noval Nacional 1962
- Posts: 11692
- Joined: 13:41 Mon 25 Jun 2007
- Location: Berkshire, UK
What are the flight times?
- Fonseca 1966
- Posts: 15080
- Joined: 23:51 Wed 20 Jun 2007
- Location: Chesterfield, UK
14:50 out and 12:05 return. Very civilised.
"The first duty of Port is to be red"
Ernest H. Cockburn