FREE VINTAGE PORT!!

Anything to do with Port.
uncle tom
Dalva Golden White Colheita 1952

FREE VINTAGE PORT!!

Post by uncle tom »

Anybody travelling by road from the Netherlands to the UK in the next few weeks?

Anyone who can collect 41 bottles of Q. Passadouro for me from Christies warehouse in Amsterdam (located about 8km on the city side of Schipol) is welcome to a share of the spoils (or some dosh..)

If someone is getting the Hook of Holland - Harwich ferry, I can meet them at Harwich (or somewhere equally conveniant) to pick them up.

Tom
I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I shall be sober and you will still be ugly - W.S. Churchill
RonnieRoots
Fonseca 1980

Post by RonnieRoots »

I wish I was able to help you Tom, but alas... :(
Conky
Fonseca 1980

Post by Conky »

In 3 years time, when I'm old and retired (At 48!), I'd consider that an adventure. Far too busy with life at the moment though. :(
Alex Bridgeman
Graham’s 1948

Post by Alex Bridgeman »

Unfortunately not, I will be flying - I don't expect to be in a particularly suitable state to safely drive back from the Netherlands when I return from the forthcoming offline...

However, I'm happy to bring back 6 bottles in an aircraft hold, if there's a way to get them to me in Utrecht and appropriately packaged.

Alex
Top Ports in 2023: Taylor 1896 Colheita, b. 2021. A perfect Port.

2024: Niepoort 1900 Colheita, b.1971. A near perfect Port.
StevieCage
Fonseca LBV

Post by StevieCage »

Tom, I've send you 2 PMs, but they remain stuck in my send box. Shoot me an email (steven curly-a rocawijnen dottythingy nl) - I might be able to help you out.