Graham 90

Anything to do with Port.
LGTrotter
Dalva Golden White Colheita 1952

Graham 90

Post by LGTrotter »

In the light of the announcement trailed here by Phil I wondered if anyone is going to buy one of these. In comparison to the nineteenth century tawnies around it is a steal. In comparison to almost anything else, it isn't. But despite these being well trodden paths, I was interested to know if anyone has put their money on the table. And if not here, then where?

I can't help thinking of Joe Ninety, must be an age thing.
Glenn E.
Graham’s 1977

Re: Graham 90

Post by Glenn E. »

BBR has it for a meager 700 GBP...
Glenn Elliott
LGTrotter
Dalva Golden White Colheita 1952

Post by LGTrotter »

Berrys would seem to be the exclusive seller of this. So it won't be worth hunting around for it cheaply elsewhere. But I suppose Fells will have had their pound of flesh as well. I feel I ought to buy one just to upset all you American buyers, who can only look on, like orphans outside the sweet shop.
Alex Bridgeman
Graham’s 1948

Post by Alex Bridgeman »

From what I have read, Berry's are the exclusive UK retailer and I don't think this is going via Fell's but direct. There is a precedent for this, but I can't remember which port it was - the 1952 Graham colheita perhaps?

I've not tasted the Graham 90 so can't offer an opinion on whether it's worth buying or not but some commentators whose tastes are similar to mine seem to be quite impressed.

I'm not intending to buy any but would be interested in trying it. I wonder if this will be available by the glass at the Graham's Lodge like the 1882 is?
Top Ports in 2023: Taylor 1896 Colheita, b. 2021. A perfect Port.

2024: Niepoort 1900 Colheita, b.1971. A near perfect Port.