Search found 402 matches

by CPR 1
16:46 Mon 13 Aug 2018
Forum: Organising Tastings and Get-togethers
Topic: Mon 13 August: Emergency
Replies: 43
Views: 885

Re: Mon 13 August: Emergency

Does not update in first post yet. Can you email to me?
by CPR 1
15:52 Mon 13 Aug 2018
Forum: Organising Tastings and Get-togethers
Topic: Mon 13 August: Emergency
Replies: 43
Views: 885

Re: RE: Re: Mon 13 August: Emergency

jdaw1 wrote:I'm asking Mrs W. to update the placemats. If too late — if already printed — please say so.
Still time. I will print at 5pm

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

by CPR 1
13:49 Mon 13 Aug 2018
Forum: Organising Tastings and Get-togethers
Topic: Mon 13 August: Emergency
Replies: 43
Views: 885

Re: Mon 13 August: Emergency

Yes lots of room. Hope to see you latter

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

by CPR 1
08:09 Mon 13 Aug 2018
Forum: Organising Tastings and Get-togethers
Topic: Mon 13 August: Emergency
Replies: 43
Views: 885

Re: RE: Re: Mon 13 August: Emergency

jdaw1 wrote:
jdaw1 wrote:
19:17 Thu 26 Jul 2018
draft of the placemats.
Good? Please check soon.
They look good. I can print if needed?

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

by CPR 1
22:35 Sat 11 Aug 2018
Forum: Organising Tastings and Get-togethers
Topic: Mon 13 August: Emergency
Replies: 43
Views: 885

Re: August emergencies

jdaw1 wrote:
22:24 Sat 11 Aug 2018
jdaw1 wrote:
20:59 Fri 10 Aug 2018
Will I need to adopt?
I haven’t been Sussex recently. Please, can anybody help me?

I’ll make placemats on Sunday. Assuming blind.
Blind it is. No problem re adoption :)
by CPR 1
14:00 Sat 11 Aug 2018
Forum: Organising Tastings and Get-togethers
Topic: Mon 13 August: Emergency
Replies: 43
Views: 885

Re: August emergencies

Ok then so the theme is bring a bottle of port to share (original I know!)

Confirmed:

1) JDAW
2) CPR
3) DRL

Hopeful (to confirm)

4) IDJ
5) AHB
6) TC
7) SCD

Those who make it will order food on the night.
by CPR 1
10:31 Wed 08 Aug 2018
Forum: Organising Tastings and Get-togethers
Topic: Mon 13 August: Emergency
Replies: 43
Views: 885

Re: August emergencies

As we appear to have a quorum, and JDAW has been unusually quiet I have taken the liberty and booked the red room for Monday 13th :D
by CPR 1
14:20 Fri 03 Aug 2018
Forum: Organising Tastings and Get-togethers
Topic: Mon 13 August: Emergency
Replies: 43
Views: 885

Re: August emergencies

Do we have a confirmed plan yet?
by CPR 1
20:20 Tue 31 Jul 2018
Forum: Organising Tastings and Get-togethers
Topic: 2016 VP's - Wed 12 September
Replies: 14
Views: 407

Re: 2016 VP's - Wed 12 September

Fabulous, yes please; thank you
by CPR 1
09:29 Fri 27 Jul 2018
Forum: Organising Tastings and Get-togethers
Topic: Mon 13 August: Emergency
Replies: 43
Views: 885

Re: August emergencies

13th works, happy to support the cause.
by CPR 1
10:14 Thu 19 Jul 2018
Forum: Organising Tastings and Get-togethers
Topic: Tues 24th July - Bring a bottle to share
Replies: 42
Views: 1042

Re: Tues 24th July - Bring a bottle to share

I was trying to avoid London that week, but think it prudent to reassess. Yes please.
by CPR 1
21:21 Tue 10 Jul 2018
Forum: Organising Tastings and Get-togethers
Topic: Cockburn Vertical, Tue 2nd Oct 2018
Replies: 148
Views: 9446

Re: Cockburn Vertical, Tue 2nd Oct 2018

Re-confirming - I have also sent you a e-mail on the bottles as requested.
by CPR 1
15:33 Tue 26 Jun 2018
Forum: Organising Tastings and Get-togethers
Topic: Offline 3rd July B&F Red Room - Bring a bottle to share (sighted)
Replies: 57
Views: 5143

Re: Offline 3rd July B&F Red Room - Bring a bottle to share (sighted)

Gentlemen it is with regret that I am no longer able to make this event. I hope you all have a great night.

Sorry

Charles
by CPR 1
20:17 Thu 21 Jun 2018
Forum: Organising Tastings and Get-togethers
Topic: Thu 22 Nov - Berry Bothers Port Walk
Replies: 2
Views: 359

Re: Thu 22 Nov - Berry Bothers Port Walk

I also now have a ticket for Thursday
by CPR 1
16:00 Mon 18 Jun 2018
Forum: Organising Tastings and Get-togethers
Topic: Offline 3rd July B&F Red Room - Bring a bottle to share (sighted)
Replies: 57
Views: 5143

Re: Offline 3rd July B&F Red Room - Bring a bottle to share (sighted)

jdaw1 wrote:
21:55 Fri 15 Jun 2018
SCP wrote:
20:59 Fri 15 Jun 2018
Sighted.
People: please reveal.
OK then I plan to bring Niepoort 1983
by CPR 1
20:28 Thu 14 Jun 2018
Forum: Organising Tastings and Get-togethers
Topic: 1991/92 Double Horizontal
Replies: 18
Views: 1610

Re: 1991/92 Double Horizontal

Great idea; count me in please
by CPR 1
20:42 Wed 13 Jun 2018
Forum: Organising Tastings and Get-togethers
Topic: The Standard Food Order
Replies: 10
Views: 1915

Re: The Standard Food Order

Starter: Truffle mac and Cheese

Main: Black-and-blue rib-eye steak (240g aged for 28 days)
+ green beans with shallots, or creamed spinach (season dependent, latter preferred)
by CPR 1
20:40 Wed 13 Jun 2018
Forum: Organising Tastings and Get-togethers
Topic: Offline 3rd July B&F Red Room - Bring a bottle to share (sighted)
Replies: 57
Views: 5143

Re: Offline 3rd July Theme TBD, likely at B&F

B&F is available, would we like the Red or Green room (looks like ~10 of us)? As my first time organising, anything else I should be doing? (request for food orders coming soon) With 10 we need the Red room, Green is only really big enough for 6 or 7 at push when we have all our glasses / food on t...
by CPR 1
18:56 Sun 10 Jun 2018
Forum: Organising Tastings and Get-togethers
Topic: Tue 12 June - anyone available?
Replies: 24
Views: 2432

Re: Tue 12 June - anyone available?

That works well, see you at 7pm
by CPR 1
18:10 Fri 08 Jun 2018
Forum: Organising Tastings and Get-togethers
Topic: Offline 3rd July B&F Red Room - Bring a bottle to share (sighted)
Replies: 57
Views: 5143

Re: Offline 3rd July Theme TBD, likely at B&F

It has been a little while, can I confirm if this is still happening and if so has the B&F been booked?
by CPR 1
18:07 Fri 08 Jun 2018
Forum: Organising Tastings and Get-togethers
Topic: 2017s on Tue 21st May 2019 at the B&F
Replies: 11
Views: 1536

Re: 2017s on Tue 21st May 2019 at the B&F

Sounds good; yes please
by CPR 1
11:51 Fri 08 Jun 2018
Forum: Organising Tastings and Get-togethers
Topic: Tue 12 June - anyone available?
Replies: 24
Views: 2432

Re: Tue 12 June - anyone available?

I am flexible B&F, Bar Douro or somewhere else?
by CPR 1
08:09 Thu 07 Jun 2018
Forum: Organising Tastings and Get-togethers
Topic: Tue 12 June - anyone available?
Replies: 24
Views: 2432

Re: Tue 12 June - anyone available?

That would work perfectly

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

by CPR 1
06:35 Thu 07 Jun 2018
Forum: Organising Tastings and Get-togethers
Topic: 2020 - A 1970 horizontal
Replies: 25
Views: 2316

Re: 2020 - A 1970 horizontal

Alex, I will send you an email. Great idea.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

by CPR 1
21:41 Mon 21 May 2018
Forum: Organising Tastings and Get-togethers
Topic: Tue 5th June - Vintage with an '8' theme.
Replies: 115
Views: 11235

Re: Tue 5th June - Vintage with an '8' theme.

Food order please:

Mac & Cheese
Rib eye steak (Black and Blue) with hand cut chips and a side of green beans

Thank you