Search found 412 matches

by CPR 1
15:41 Sun 18 Nov 2018
Forum: Organising Tastings and Get-togethers
Topic: Tues Dec 11th 2018 - An Offley vertical
Replies: 52
Views: 6002

Re: Tues Dec 11th 2018 - An Offley vertical

Has the venue been booked by someone? I was under the impression that the ever efficient JDAW had, but it's not in the thread.. I’ve reserved the Boot & Flogger ’s Red Room. AHB will want a seat. First post amended. Is there some confusion? have we got 2 venues booked? is this a safari tasting?
by CPR 1
15:38 Sun 18 Nov 2018
Forum: Organising Tastings and Get-togethers
Topic: Krohn Mini Vertical - End March????
Replies: 6
Views: 130

Re: Krohn Mini Vertical - End March????

Sounds good - yes please
by CPR 1
21:17 Tue 06 Nov 2018
Forum: Organising Tastings and Get-togethers
Topic: Thu 22 Nov - Berry Bothers Port Walk
Replies: 14
Views: 1576

Re: Thu 22 Nov - Berry Bothers Port Walk

Alex; dinner would be great but as in previous years I have other plans - Thank you
by CPR 1
21:27 Tue 16 Oct 2018
Forum: Organising Tastings and Get-togethers
Topic: Thursday 18th Oct - Emergency
Replies: 4
Views: 464

Re: Thursday 18th Oct - Emergency

OK the F70 has a reprieve, emergency postponed......

Ben - sorry not sure about next week at the moment
by CPR 1
17:23 Fri 12 Oct 2018
Forum: Organising Tastings and Get-togethers
Topic: Thursday 18th Oct - Emergency
Replies: 4
Views: 464

Thursday 18th Oct - Emergency

I have a lonely bottle of F70 which is seeking friends to share its last evening with. Any one available to help with this problem?
by CPR 1
21:38 Thu 11 Oct 2018
Forum: Organising Tastings and Get-togethers
Topic: Do we need a 1966 Horizontal?
Replies: 17
Views: 917

Re: Do we need a 1966 Horizontal?

Based on those not already included in the line up I can bring an Offley
by CPR 1
22:34 Wed 03 Oct 2018
Forum: Organising Tastings and Get-togethers
Topic: Do we need a 1966 Horizontal?
Replies: 17
Views: 917

Re: Do we need a 1966 Horizontal?

Always a great idea. Yes please

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

by CPR 1
15:25 Sun 23 Sep 2018
Forum: Organising Tastings and Get-togethers
Topic: Cockburn Vertical, Tue 2nd Oct 2018
Replies: 224
Views: 21751

Re: Cockburn Vertical, Tue 2nd Oct 2018

Can I please have chips with my steak. Any type is good 😀
by CPR 1
08:56 Wed 19 Sep 2018
Forum: Organising Tastings and Get-togethers
Topic: Cockburn Vertical, Tue 2nd Oct 2018
Replies: 224
Views: 21751

Re: Cockburn Vertical, Tue 2nd Oct 2018

Default please

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

by CPR 1
16:46 Mon 13 Aug 2018
Forum: Organising Tastings and Get-togethers
Topic: Mon 13 August: Emergency
Replies: 47
Views: 3490

Re: Mon 13 August: Emergency

Does not update in first post yet. Can you email to me?
by CPR 1
15:52 Mon 13 Aug 2018
Forum: Organising Tastings and Get-togethers
Topic: Mon 13 August: Emergency
Replies: 47
Views: 3490

Re: RE: Re: Mon 13 August: Emergency

jdaw1 wrote:I'm asking Mrs W. to update the placemats. If too late — if already printed — please say so.
Still time. I will print at 5pm

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

by CPR 1
13:49 Mon 13 Aug 2018
Forum: Organising Tastings and Get-togethers
Topic: Mon 13 August: Emergency
Replies: 47
Views: 3490

Re: Mon 13 August: Emergency

Yes lots of room. Hope to see you latter

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

by CPR 1
08:09 Mon 13 Aug 2018
Forum: Organising Tastings and Get-togethers
Topic: Mon 13 August: Emergency
Replies: 47
Views: 3490

Re: RE: Re: Mon 13 August: Emergency

jdaw1 wrote:
jdaw1 wrote:
19:17 Thu 26 Jul 2018
draft of the placemats.
Good? Please check soon.
They look good. I can print if needed?

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

by CPR 1
22:35 Sat 11 Aug 2018
Forum: Organising Tastings and Get-togethers
Topic: Mon 13 August: Emergency
Replies: 47
Views: 3490

Re: August emergencies

jdaw1 wrote:
22:24 Sat 11 Aug 2018
jdaw1 wrote:
20:59 Fri 10 Aug 2018
Will I need to adopt?
I haven’t been Sussex recently. Please, can anybody help me?

I’ll make placemats on Sunday. Assuming blind.
Blind it is. No problem re adoption :)
by CPR 1
14:00 Sat 11 Aug 2018
Forum: Organising Tastings and Get-togethers
Topic: Mon 13 August: Emergency
Replies: 47
Views: 3490

Re: August emergencies

Ok then so the theme is bring a bottle of port to share (original I know!)

Confirmed:

1) JDAW
2) CPR
3) DRL

Hopeful (to confirm)

4) IDJ
5) AHB
6) TC
7) SCD

Those who make it will order food on the night.
by CPR 1
10:31 Wed 08 Aug 2018
Forum: Organising Tastings and Get-togethers
Topic: Mon 13 August: Emergency
Replies: 47
Views: 3490

Re: August emergencies

As we appear to have a quorum, and JDAW has been unusually quiet I have taken the liberty and booked the red room for Monday 13th :D
by CPR 1
14:20 Fri 03 Aug 2018
Forum: Organising Tastings and Get-togethers
Topic: Mon 13 August: Emergency
Replies: 47
Views: 3490

Re: August emergencies

Do we have a confirmed plan yet?
by CPR 1
20:20 Tue 31 Jul 2018
Forum: Organising Tastings and Get-togethers
Topic: 2016 VP's - Wed 12 September
Replies: 49
Views: 3783

Re: 2016 VP's - Wed 12 September

Fabulous, yes please; thank you
by CPR 1
09:29 Fri 27 Jul 2018
Forum: Organising Tastings and Get-togethers
Topic: Mon 13 August: Emergency
Replies: 47
Views: 3490

Re: August emergencies

13th works, happy to support the cause.
by CPR 1
10:14 Thu 19 Jul 2018
Forum: Organising Tastings and Get-togethers
Topic: Tues 24th July - Bring a bottle to share
Replies: 42
Views: 4156

Re: Tues 24th July - Bring a bottle to share

I was trying to avoid London that week, but think it prudent to reassess. Yes please.
by CPR 1
21:21 Tue 10 Jul 2018
Forum: Organising Tastings and Get-togethers
Topic: Cockburn Vertical, Tue 2nd Oct 2018
Replies: 224
Views: 21751

Re: Cockburn Vertical, Tue 2nd Oct 2018

Re-confirming - I have also sent you a e-mail on the bottles as requested.
by CPR 1
15:33 Tue 26 Jun 2018
Forum: Organising Tastings and Get-togethers
Topic: Offline 3rd July B&F Red Room - Bring a bottle to share (sighted)
Replies: 57
Views: 9307

Re: Offline 3rd July B&F Red Room - Bring a bottle to share (sighted)

Gentlemen it is with regret that I am no longer able to make this event. I hope you all have a great night.

Sorry

Charles
by CPR 1
20:17 Thu 21 Jun 2018
Forum: Organising Tastings and Get-togethers
Topic: Thu 22 Nov - Berry Bothers Port Walk
Replies: 14
Views: 1576

Re: Thu 22 Nov - Berry Bothers Port Walk

I also now have a ticket for Thursday
by CPR 1
16:00 Mon 18 Jun 2018
Forum: Organising Tastings and Get-togethers
Topic: Offline 3rd July B&F Red Room - Bring a bottle to share (sighted)
Replies: 57
Views: 9307

Re: Offline 3rd July B&F Red Room - Bring a bottle to share (sighted)

jdaw1 wrote:
21:55 Fri 15 Jun 2018
SCP wrote:
20:59 Fri 15 Jun 2018
Sighted.
People: please reveal.
OK then I plan to bring Niepoort 1983