Search found 416 matches

by CPR 1
21:57 Sat 08 Dec 2018
Forum: Organising Tastings and Get-togethers
Topic: Tue Dec 11th 2018 - An Offley vertical
Replies: 113
Views: 8587

Re: Tue Dec 11th 2018 - An Offley vertical

jdaw1 wrote:
15:31 Sat 08 Dec 2018
Draft of food order.
CHECK YOUR ORDER. IF YOU DIDN’T CHECK, AND IT’S WRONG, IT’s YOUR FAULT. PLEASE CHECK IT NOW.
If not too late can you add chips (any sort) to my steak - Thanks
by CPR 1
20:59 Tue 04 Dec 2018
Forum: Organising Tastings and Get-togethers
Topic: Thu 13th December - The Port Forum 2018 Xmas Bash
Replies: 32
Views: 2931

Re: Thu 13th December - The Port Forum 2018 Xmas Bash

AHB wrote:
10:10 Mon 16 Apr 2018
I've just booked a room at the Cricketer's Arms in Rickling Green. Happy to share a taxi as we've done in the past.
To confirm I would lile a place in the taxi if possible (both ways) - Thanks
by CPR 1
15:32 Sun 02 Dec 2018
Forum: Organising Tastings and Get-togethers
Topic: Tue Dec 11th 2018 - An Offley vertical
Replies: 113
Views: 8587

Re: Tue Dec 11th 2018 - An Offley vertical

Very much looking forward to this. 😀
by CPR 1
15:41 Sun 18 Nov 2018
Forum: Organising Tastings and Get-togethers
Topic: Tue Dec 11th 2018 - An Offley vertical
Replies: 113
Views: 8587

Re: Tues Dec 11th 2018 - An Offley vertical

Has the venue been booked by someone? I was under the impression that the ever efficient JDAW had, but it's not in the thread.. I’ve reserved the Boot & Flogger ’s Red Room. AHB will want a seat. First post amended. Is there some confusion? have we got 2 venues booked? is this a safari tasting?
by CPR 1
15:38 Sun 18 Nov 2018
Forum: Organising Tastings and Get-togethers
Topic: Krohn Mini Vertical - End March????
Replies: 11
Views: 445

Re: Krohn Mini Vertical - End March????

Sounds good - yes please
by CPR 1
21:17 Tue 06 Nov 2018
Forum: Organising Tastings and Get-togethers
Topic: Thu 22 Nov - Berry Bothers Port Walk
Replies: 17
Views: 1900

Re: Thu 22 Nov - Berry Bothers Port Walk

Alex; dinner would be great but as in previous years I have other plans - Thank you
by CPR 1
21:27 Tue 16 Oct 2018
Forum: Organising Tastings and Get-togethers
Topic: Thursday 18th Oct - Emergency
Replies: 4
Views: 555

Re: Thursday 18th Oct - Emergency

OK the F70 has a reprieve, emergency postponed......

Ben - sorry not sure about next week at the moment
by CPR 1
17:23 Fri 12 Oct 2018
Forum: Organising Tastings and Get-togethers
Topic: Thursday 18th Oct - Emergency
Replies: 4
Views: 555

Thursday 18th Oct - Emergency

I have a lonely bottle of F70 which is seeking friends to share its last evening with. Any one available to help with this problem?
by CPR 1
21:38 Thu 11 Oct 2018
Forum: Organising Tastings and Get-togethers
Topic: Do we need a 1966 Horizontal?
Replies: 17
Views: 1094

Re: Do we need a 1966 Horizontal?

Based on those not already included in the line up I can bring an Offley
by CPR 1
22:34 Wed 03 Oct 2018
Forum: Organising Tastings and Get-togethers
Topic: Do we need a 1966 Horizontal?
Replies: 17
Views: 1094

Re: Do we need a 1966 Horizontal?

Always a great idea. Yes please

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

by CPR 1
15:25 Sun 23 Sep 2018
Forum: Organising Tastings and Get-togethers
Topic: Cockburn Vertical, Tue 2nd Oct 2018
Replies: 224
Views: 23755

Re: Cockburn Vertical, Tue 2nd Oct 2018

Can I please have chips with my steak. Any type is good 😀
by CPR 1
08:56 Wed 19 Sep 2018
Forum: Organising Tastings and Get-togethers
Topic: Cockburn Vertical, Tue 2nd Oct 2018
Replies: 224
Views: 23755

Re: Cockburn Vertical, Tue 2nd Oct 2018

Default please

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

by CPR 1
16:46 Mon 13 Aug 2018
Forum: Organising Tastings and Get-togethers
Topic: Mon 13 August: Emergency
Replies: 47
Views: 3838

Re: Mon 13 August: Emergency

Does not update in first post yet. Can you email to me?
by CPR 1
15:52 Mon 13 Aug 2018
Forum: Organising Tastings and Get-togethers
Topic: Mon 13 August: Emergency
Replies: 47
Views: 3838

Re: RE: Re: Mon 13 August: Emergency

jdaw1 wrote:I'm asking Mrs W. to update the placemats. If too late — if already printed — please say so.
Still time. I will print at 5pm

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

by CPR 1
13:49 Mon 13 Aug 2018
Forum: Organising Tastings and Get-togethers
Topic: Mon 13 August: Emergency
Replies: 47
Views: 3838

Re: Mon 13 August: Emergency

Yes lots of room. Hope to see you latter

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

by CPR 1
08:09 Mon 13 Aug 2018
Forum: Organising Tastings and Get-togethers
Topic: Mon 13 August: Emergency
Replies: 47
Views: 3838

Re: RE: Re: Mon 13 August: Emergency

jdaw1 wrote:
jdaw1 wrote:
19:17 Thu 26 Jul 2018
draft of the placemats.
Good? Please check soon.
They look good. I can print if needed?

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

by CPR 1
22:35 Sat 11 Aug 2018
Forum: Organising Tastings and Get-togethers
Topic: Mon 13 August: Emergency
Replies: 47
Views: 3838

Re: August emergencies

jdaw1 wrote:
22:24 Sat 11 Aug 2018
jdaw1 wrote:
20:59 Fri 10 Aug 2018
Will I need to adopt?
I haven’t been Sussex recently. Please, can anybody help me?

I’ll make placemats on Sunday. Assuming blind.
Blind it is. No problem re adoption :)
by CPR 1
14:00 Sat 11 Aug 2018
Forum: Organising Tastings and Get-togethers
Topic: Mon 13 August: Emergency
Replies: 47
Views: 3838

Re: August emergencies

Ok then so the theme is bring a bottle of port to share (original I know!)

Confirmed:

1) JDAW
2) CPR
3) DRL

Hopeful (to confirm)

4) IDJ
5) AHB
6) TC
7) SCD

Those who make it will order food on the night.
by CPR 1
10:31 Wed 08 Aug 2018
Forum: Organising Tastings and Get-togethers
Topic: Mon 13 August: Emergency
Replies: 47
Views: 3838

Re: August emergencies

As we appear to have a quorum, and JDAW has been unusually quiet I have taken the liberty and booked the red room for Monday 13th :D
by CPR 1
14:20 Fri 03 Aug 2018
Forum: Organising Tastings and Get-togethers
Topic: Mon 13 August: Emergency
Replies: 47
Views: 3838

Re: August emergencies

Do we have a confirmed plan yet?
by CPR 1
20:20 Tue 31 Jul 2018
Forum: Organising Tastings and Get-togethers
Topic: 2016 VP's - Wed 12 September
Replies: 49
Views: 4243

Re: 2016 VP's - Wed 12 September

Fabulous, yes please; thank you
by CPR 1
09:29 Fri 27 Jul 2018
Forum: Organising Tastings and Get-togethers
Topic: Mon 13 August: Emergency
Replies: 47
Views: 3838

Re: August emergencies

13th works, happy to support the cause.
by CPR 1
10:14 Thu 19 Jul 2018
Forum: Organising Tastings and Get-togethers
Topic: Tues 24th July - Bring a bottle to share
Replies: 42
Views: 4580

Re: Tues 24th July - Bring a bottle to share

I was trying to avoid London that week, but think it prudent to reassess. Yes please.